Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Postal 3 announced for 360 & PC
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Postal 3 announced for 360 & PC - Oct 19, 2006 22:41

Tucson, AZ Almost a decade after the release of POSTAL, Running With Scissors (RWS), the creators behind the dark comedic video game franchise has announced development of POSTAL III, the first game in the long-running series aimed at both the computer and videogame console markets.

Currently in development for the Xbox 360 and PC systems, POSTAL III will employ the Source engine (the same technology Valve® created to drive Half-Life® 2) to deliver a new and advanced technical level of social satire and politically incorrect virtual violence.

" We started this series back in 1997," recalled RWS CEO Vince Desi, " and while the franchise has grown into an international computer game sensation during that time, it has always been our goal to bring it to the videogame console marketplace. For many years I’ve been asked by gamers around the world when POSTAL will appear on console. I’m so proud to be able to answer our fans' prayers."

POSTAL III will include motion-captured performances by a wide array of celebrities – from film stars to Playboy Playmates – as well as a storyline that offers gamers vast latitude in terms of their behavior. " We' ve always maintained since publishing the original POSTAL that the game is only as violent as the player wants it to be and we' re committed to expanding this unique form of gameplay in this next addition to the ongoing storyline," Desi vowed.

Andrew Belkin, Producer for Akella stated “We here at Akella are big fans of the POSTAL series and so being involved in production of POSTAL III is both great fun and an honor for us. In cooperation with RWS talent I believe POSTAL III will be the sickest and craziest game ever! Definitely, this is the first project of such scale and a major step forward for our company”

The player will once again be cast as the nameless " Postal Dude," the star of all previous versions of the game, including POSTAL 2: Share The Pain and POSTAL 2: Apocalypse Weekend. POSTAL III is scheduled for release some time in 2008.

For more information on cool POSTAL products and gear, visit our new expanded site www.gopostal.com

Original Press Release
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Postal 3 announced for 360 & PC - Oct 19, 2006 23:10
I would never lower myself to pay for a game like " postal 3" .
2pac

• Total Posts : 1032
RE: Postal 3 announced for 360 & PC - Oct 20, 2006 00:52

ORIGINAL: QuezcatoL

I would never lower myself to pay for a game like " postal 3" .

Amen to that ....
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: Postal 3 announced for 360 & PC - Oct 29, 2006 12:42
Fuck dat I would play it
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Postal 3 announced for 360 & PC - Oct 29, 2006 13:07
Whats so bad about Postal? I' m asking because I' ve never played them.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Postal 3 announced for 360 & PC - Oct 31, 2006 22:28

Whats so bad about Postal? I' m asking because I' ve never played them.

same here
JalleNalle

• Total Posts : 191
RE: Postal 3 announced for 360 & PC - Oct 31, 2006 22:40
What sick f*ck are still buying this piece of crap? I mean if you find pleasure in pissing on someone untill they throw up, you might just join one of thoose kinky websites and find someone as sick as you?

EDIT: No offence to thoose who actually like this game
< Message edited by JalleNalle -- 31 Oct 06 14:43:14 >
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Postal 3 announced for 360 & PC - Nov 01, 2006 01:21
DO NOT WANT!!!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages