Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 If You Could Get Back Any Past-Gen Console, Which, Why, And What Games Would You Get For It?
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
If You Could Get Back Any Past-Gen Console, Which, Why, And What Games Would You Get For - Nov 15, 2005 11:50
Many of you know that I have been around since before home consoles were invented.

Of all those systems that I experienced, I would have to say that I would (and may soon) re-acquire the Sega Saturn gaming console just because it brought me the most gaming enjoyment and fondest memories of any console system.

Also, Sega made consoles that worked right from the launch to the end of its days.

Some of the games I would get would be Panzer Dragoon (I, Zwei, Saga), Daytona USA, Die Hard, Last Gladiators Pinball, and any game related to the ' Shining' RPG series (There are others, but I' m not about to list all here).

Sega Dreamcast comes in a close second...just in case you care.

How about you folks? What system (or systems) would you re-acquire, why, and what games would you get for it (or them)?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll