Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 hi guys!
xander_lim

• Total Posts : 36
hi guys! - May 31, 2006 16:02
hi! im xander and im new here! i really wanted to talk about different kind of movies.... and at this point i really wanted to ask anyone of you regarding this " do you believe that Jesus has child with Mary Magdalene?" I really want to hear your opinion about this topic.. and i' ll greatly appreciate it... tnx
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: hi guys! - May 31, 2006 16:22
I know for fact it to be true...for I am that child!

Actually I dont much get into religious stuff let alone religious conspieracies. However I still welcome you here to Kikizo!
xander_lim

• Total Posts : 36
RE: hi guys! - May 31, 2006 17:04
tnx for welcoming me here
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: hi guys! - May 31, 2006 22:52
...you call this research?...
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: hi guys! - Jun 01, 2006 01:51
Welcome Xander, no Jesus did not have a child with Mary. All these theories have been proven false time and time again, Dan Brown has come out and stated it is a work of fiction. :/
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: hi guys! - Jun 02, 2006 04:25
LIES!!! ALL LIES!!! Anyone who' s done their research knows that a joint coalition of the Catholic Church, The Freemasons, The Illuminatti and The Knights Templar created The DaVinci Code to cover up the fact that Jesus not only had a child, he had a bicycle, an uncle named Frank, and was arrested for preaching under the influence. You see, by making a work of fiction about a non-existent conspiracy, they insured that the actual conspiracy would remain non-existent in the public' s eyes, but as everyone' s made a fuss over it, some people believe it actually happened, and so the web of reverse reverse non-existent existent pseudo religious psychology conspiracy fell down among the joint coalition and they' ve reverted back to pretending to be secret societies.

...but we know better don' t we?
< Message edited by Die_Hounderdoggen -- 1 Jun 06 20:25:45 >
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: hi guys! - Jun 02, 2006 05:35
....the Illuminati rock... ...did you know that the rock group, Tool, are the founding members?....

...it' s true.. ...if you play their latest CD; 10,000 Days backwards, MJK can be herd singing:

" jaguermiser.... It' s goot foryoubeerisgodtoliveinadog?"

....i' m still trying to figure-out how those words correspond to what the great reverend Brown teaches us in his writings though....

< Message edited by bishonen -- 1 Jun 06 21:46:24 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message