Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Quez' s Arch Rival..
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Quez' s Arch Rival.. - Mar 23, 2007 07:20
I agree with him though, $600 ain' t shit.

There' s nothing that pisses me off more than stupid broke fucks crying about how everythings expensive, GET A JOB.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Quez' s Arch Rival.. - Mar 23, 2007 07:39

I agree with him though, $600 ain' t shit.

There' s nothing that pisses me off more than stupid broke fucks crying about how everythings expensive, GET A JOB.

You agree with him because your both stupid fuck fanboys that play anything with the words SONY written on it, but never mention any good games, or even games you like, you just sit there and talk about other names.... Gaylo 3?? wtf, is this guy 5?
Evil Man

RE: Quez' s Arch Rival.. - Mar 23, 2007 10:25
It' s his way of saying Halo is trash - and he is right, the way he says it doesn' t matter.
mastachefbkw

RE: Quez' s Arch Rival.. - Mar 23, 2007 11:11

It' s his way of saying Halo is trash - and he is right, the way he says it doesn' t matter.

Wow, him saying halo is trash when its 2 1/2 years old is pretty sad, especially since sony has yet to put anything out near as good as it
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Quez' s Arch Rival.. - Mar 23, 2007 12:24

Wow, him saying halo is trash when its 2 1/2 years old is pretty sad, especially since sony has yet to put anything out near as good as it

Don' t do what Evil Man does and state things that are personal opinion. Halo was a great game, but I' ve liked plenty of games more than it, some of which have been produced by Sony. Lets just say they are both stupid, and there is no need to get anywhere near the subterranean level they dwell in.
mastachefbkw

RE: Quez' s Arch Rival.. - Mar 24, 2007 04:52

Don' t do what Evil Man does and state things that are personal opinion. Halo was a great game, but I' ve liked plenty of games more than it, some of which have been produced by Sony. Lets just say they are both stupid, and there is no need to get anywhere near the subterranean level they dwell in.

Im just pointing out that its sad that people have to make fun of a game that came out in ' 04.
Evil Man

RE: Quez' s Arch Rival.. - Mar 24, 2007 06:56
The entire Halo series is garbage and will continue to be garbage, not just the first one, sorry.
Die_Hounderdoggen

• Total Posts : 275
RE: Quez' s Arch Rival.. - Mar 24, 2007 08:30

The entire Halo series is garbage and will continue to be garbage, not just the first one, sorry.

They' re not garbage, they' re just not great. They' re like the Jerry Seinfelds of the videogame world. I do have to hand it to them, I like the music.
< Message edited by Die_Hounderdoggen -- 24 Mar 07 0:31:05 >
Change Page: < 12 | Showing page 2 of 2, messages 21 to 28 of 28

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread