Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 EB games Xbox bundles for $700
Phoenixxx1974

• Total Posts : 332
EB games Xbox bundles for $700 - Aug 24, 2005 01:10
Hey everyone how doyou all feel about these Xbox 360 bundles for $600 for the core and $700 for the other bundle.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/systems/xbox360/default.asp

but DAMN who thinks that is a good deal and plans to buy it? Not me, $700 is way too much for me plus they don' t even let you pick the games you have to get those 4 games they mention which sucks. Also who wants to spend $600 for the core system? Alot of people on 1up.com are not happy about it thinking eb games is riping people off. Not so sure this idea of 2 price points is a good idea plus making them cost so much, $400 is alot of money although it is pretty powerful. MS is suposed to do things right this time not make the same mistake as the first. Just hope the name does not reflect it' s fate by making a full circle and doing what the first Xbox has done espcially in japan if MS plans to succeed.

There are 2 games for the Xbox 360 that i seem interested in so far and both from the same company ' Mistwalker' , which are Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll