Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 NINJA GAIDEN GETS EVEN MORE HARDCORE WITH HURRICANE PACK VOL 2
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
NINJA GAIDEN GETS EVEN MORE HARDCORE WITH HURRICANE PACK VOL 2 - Sep 16, 2004 13:01
NINJA GAIDEN GETS EVEN MORE HARDCORE WITH HURRICANE PACK VOL 2

Forget Hurricane Ivan - this little beauty' s going to blow you away for good!

12:58 As if Tecmo' s seminal slash ' em up wasn' t tough enough already, Microsoft have announced the even more hardcore Hurricane Pack Vol. 2.

While the first volume of the Hurricane Pack, released back in August, was a far-reaching update to the original game, Vol. 2 is going to be an exclusive short scenario designed by Ninja Gaiden creator Tomonobu Itagaki.

Packed with tougher, more advanced enemies wielding new and even deadlier weapons, you' ll have to use new techniques to outwit the enhanced AI of your adversaries. Itagaki has also promised terrifying encounters with all new monsters. Which means, basically, you' ll have to be even more ninja.

You' ll be able to get a hold of it as a free download around the time of the third and final round of Xbox Live' s online Master Ninja Tournament.

Featuring the best Ninja Gaiden players from North America, Europe and Asia, the grand finals take place in Microsoft' s booth at the Tokyo Game Show from 24 September.

Check back soon for more details.

Graeme Boyd
fathoms

• Total Posts : 1060
RE: NINJA GAIDEN GETS EVEN MORE HARDCORE WITH HURRICANE PACK VOL 2 - Sep 16, 2004 13:12
Yeah...right.

I could barely handle normal mode. LOL
panzer_baiken

• Total Posts : 83
RE: NINJA GAIDEN GETS EVEN MORE HARDCORE WITH HURRICANE PACK VOL 2 - Sep 18, 2004 02:22
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! oh, wait... i don' t have the first one.
smallkid

• Total Posts : 3
RE: NINJA GAIDEN GETS EVEN MORE HARDCORE WITH HURRICANE PACK VOL 2 - Sep 19, 2004 04:07
y be a ninja in a game when u can be one in real life?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll