Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Core Review
Olorin

• Total Posts : 16
Core Review - Mar 21, 2003 20:42
I just read the review for Core posted on the movie page, but I can' t help having the feeling that the reviewer didn' t actually see the movie. Not that I think its going to be good in the first place, but some of the things in the review sounded like they were a review for the trailer. For example, John Gold writes " No doubt, things will break and they' ll fix them and, when that gets boring, they' ll throw in some kind of traitor or someone with a political or military agenda to spice things up; then a few disposable characters will be killed off." Wouldn' t somebody who has already seen the movie be able to give a more detailed description than that? Does anyone else find this odd?
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Core Review - Mar 22, 2003 23:41
Hmmm... you' re right. John has definitely seen the film at a recent poncey media screening. However, quite horifically, this looks like the text from the preview that was written some time ago. Will have to sort this asap, quite embarrasing.
Toast

• Total Posts : 134
RE: Core Review - Mar 23, 2003 00:19
This film looks and smells a bit " Deep Impact" to me.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll