Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Game Concept
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Game Concept - Aug 10, 2006 19:26
I thought of a game on my way to work today, and ill describe it to you!

It' s a fantasy universe set in around the year 1000. The kingdom the is the center of the game has fallen, and you take the role of a young girl, the princess and heir to the empire! The goal is to escape the kingdom and the armies of the enemy.

To help and aid in your escape you have your body guard, a huge brute with a giant sword, who the AI controls, he will help you escape, and battle the enemies y ou meet along the way, its your job to keep him alive, by offering potions, luring enemies into ambushes, opening doors and working out puzzles while he holds back the enemy. At rare times helping him when in dire need with a few spells that you have available.

You should have the option of manipulating the enviroment, sometimes having to call over the Brute so he can help you move heavier objects and ofcourse calling for his aid if enemies are upon you!

Kinda Ico inspired game, with a twist!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message