Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hezbollah SORRY
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 42
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 07:48

Hezbollah chief Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah has said he would not have ordered the capture of two Israeli soldiers if he had known it would lead to such a war.

" Had we known that the kidnapping of the soldiers would have led to this, we would definitely not have done it," he said in an interview on Lebanese TV.

He added that neither side was " heading towards a second round" of fighting.

More than 1,000 Lebanese died in the 34-day conflict which left much of southern Lebanon in ruins.

The Israeli offensive began after two Israeli soldiers were seized during a cross border raid by Hezbollah militants on 12 July.

Annan visit

" We did not think that there was a 1% chance that the kidnapping would lead to a war of this scale and magnitude," Sheikh Nasrallah said.

" Now you ask me if this was 11 July and there was a 1% chance that the kidnapping would lead to a war like the one that has taken place, would you go ahead with the kidnapping?

" I would say no, definitely not, for humanitarian, moral, social, security, military and political reasons.

Mother and child outside ruined building
Many thousands have been left homeless by the offensive
" Neither I, Hezbollah, prisoners in Israeli jails and nor the families of the prisoners would accept it."

Sheikh Nasrallah was speaking on the eve of a visit to Beirut by United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan to discuss the expanded UN peacekeeping force to be deployed in southern Lebanon.

A force of 15,000 soldiers, 7,000 of them from European Union states, will be deployed to maintain the fragile ceasefire between Israel and Hezbollah.

The UN hopes to have some of the troops on the ground within a week, although the foreign minister of Finland - which currently holds the EU presidency - has said it will be two to three months before the whole force is deployed.

The force will be led by France until February, at which time Italy will take command.

Speaking in Brussels on Friday, Mr Annan said the plan would only work if the enlarged UN force, called Unifil 2, was " strong, credible and robust" .

Mr Annan said the force offered the possibility of a " durable ceasefire and long-term solution" to the Middle East crisis.

Original Story

Terrorist fucks!

Israel should just wipe the bastards out!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 07:51

ORIGINAL: Majikdra6on

Israel should just wipe the bastards out!

I agree. This war along with the other stuff going on in the Middle East is going to lead to the next World War. Being that the UN created present day Isreal we have to protect them if things get bad.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 08:24
In summery..

" Wops! my bad guys!"
< Message edited by silentbomber -- 28 Aug 06 0:24:32 >
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 08:26
We should nuke all of the middle east, including the dumb fucks in Isreal.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 10:11
You can' t eliminate a terrorist group by violent means. Everytime you kill a member of Hezbolla you give his family and friends a reason to join.

After all, when the shooting stopped the first thing Hezbolla did was start handing out stacks of money. In the mean time Isreal dropped another airstrike.

Isreal' s knee-jerk reaction to the capture of two soldiers was stupid. They blew up the homes of the few friends they had in Lebanon and gave Hezbolla all the fuel they needed to create more hatred towards them.

Yes, Hezbolla is a treat to Isreal...but what hs Isreal really done to eliminate that threat?
How the hell did they think that destroying Lebanon' s infrastructure would eliminate Hezbolla when they KNOW Hezbolla doesn' t depend on the local infrastucture as much as the already powerless government does?

What they SHOULD and WOULD have done was approach the Lebanese government and cooperate with them to help expell Hezbolla. If they actually wanted peace, they would help the obviously weak Lebanese government get strong and take control of their own country.

But a peaceful Middle East with Isreal surrounded by strong, cooperative Arab governments is not Isreal' s ideal. They want to dominate the region, and they know they have western backing in that goal. For example, the U.N. is up in arms about Iran developing nuclear tech...but it' s perfectly fine for Isreal to buy all the nuke submarines they feel they need.

I don' t trust Isreal any more than I trust Iran, quite frankly. It only took two soldiers to make them crush Lebanon...what little thing would Iran have to do to provoke a " preemptive" nuclear attack?

But we (the west) like Isreal...so that would be ok I guess.

You want the fighting to stop over there? Eliminate Isreal. Or at least stop backing them up on everything.

Nitro

RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 10:38
Hang on, what Israel did was wrong?!

Fuck you.

Al Qaeda launch strikes in the US, so America bombs the shit out of the Afgan desert then invades and occupies Iraq for the oil but claiming the country has WMD' s, capture' s and puts on trial the countries president for crimes pre-Gulf War 1.

The IRA bomb British cities and so the British technically invade and occupy Ireland to root out and eliminate the terrorist threat.

You think Israel went into Lebanon because of 2 Israeli soldiers?! You' re a moron. Israel have suffered attacks from neighbouring countries militia and terrorists for 50 years. They even built a huge fucking fence to try and keep the suicide bombers from blowing up fucking school buses. What the fuck do you want them to do?!

Israel snapped and laid waste to Lebanon and Hezbollah. They' ll probably re-occupy the west bank and Gaza Strip but i don' t forsee any Israeli soldiers being kidnapped or mass rocket attacks on Israeli cities any time soon.
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 13:59
I' m not saying what anyone has done to combat terrorism is right, but what Isreal did was just retarded and ineffectual.

They' ve been getting shelled for years, yeah. everybody knows that But bombing the shit out of Lebanon isn' t going to destroy Hezbolla or make Isreal any safer.

Fucking Hezbolla' s still in the streets passing out money and giving news interviews.

What, if anything, did Isreal accomplish? A temporary partial crippling of one terrorist group, and a lot of footage for Hezbolla recruiting videos.

I don' t see how that' s worth the thousand of deaths over the past months.

Hezbolla' s power comes from their ideas. As long as they can villify Isreal, they' ll have all the warm bodies they need. Until Isreal figures out a way to combat those ideas, they' ll never be safe. And you can' t kill and idea with a bomb, no matter how many suburbs you destroy.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 16:37

Hang on, what Israel did was wrong?!

Fuck you.

Al Qaeda launch strikes in the US, so America bombs the shit out of the Afgan desert then invades and occupies Iraq for the oil but claiming the country has WMD' s, capture' s and puts on trial the countries president for crimes pre-Gulf War 1.

The IRA bomb British cities and so the British technically invade and occupy Ireland to root out and eliminate the terrorist threat.

You think Israel went into Lebanon because of 2 Israeli soldiers?! You' re a moron. Israel have suffered attacks from neighbouring countries militia and terrorists for 50 years. They even built a huge fucking fence to try and keep the suicide bombers from blowing up fucking school buses. What the fuck do you want them to do?!

Israel snapped and laid waste to Lebanon and Hezbollah. They' ll probably re-occupy the west bank and Gaza Strip but i don' t forsee any Israeli soldiers being kidnapped or mass rocket attacks on Israeli cities any time soon.

Well Israel aint no boyscout either! They just stupid fucks for believing that some one thousands of years ago actually promised them a land, and the UN gave it to them, out of pity of what happened in WWII. They should have been just like any other religion, among other people in other countries, instead we decided to give them land, kinda like what happened with the settlers in the US, taking land from tribes people!

Alot of this mess started because the west decided that the Jews could have country that wasnt theirs to give! would have been much more sensible to give them Antartica, im sure the penguins wouldnt mind the company!
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 18:47
The problem with Israel is that they fight fire with fire. They' re too aggressive. Their way of handling their relationship with their neighbouring countries is based on using military force.
I know it' s hard and that it will mean some losses but I think that the only way Israel can create a long term peace in the area is through diplomacy. It' s pretty hard to do that when you' ve got suicide bombers on one side and rocket launcher on the other but I can' t see any other way.
If you use force against force you have to do it all the way and completely eliminate every trace of your enemy. Otherwise you' ll just upset your enemy. Does anyone here think Israel can eliminate every single extremist in the area? And would you find that to be the right thing to do? Think of all the civilian losses that would mean.
Israel should be the " bigger man" and stop using force. Diplomacy is the only way.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 28 Aug 06 10:47:44 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 18:59

Does anyone here think Israel can eliminate every single extremist in the area? And would you find that to be the right thing to do? Think of all the civilian losses that would mean.

History will repeat itself!

I see the predicament in all parts down there! There will never be peace! We should end their misery with nukes, and have the oil for ourselves!
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 20:18
Nekkid I totally agree.Those israeli fucks are the terrorists.

You don' t murder 1000 people for some criminal actions of others.Normal people don' t shoot 9 year old kids in the head for no reason (GAZA STRIP).Why, of all nations, it' s the Israeli people that created a palestinian GHETTO and made UN send neutral observers (that jews threw stones at later) to keep them from delivering Hlocaust 2: Ismael' s Revenge.

Terrorists are nasty motherfuckers , but they often come from places without hope.I won' t call guys, who took over russian theater - terrorists.What Russia does with their country and people... it makes them go the desperate way in the end.

ISRAELI should be nuked first actually - If one american kills 2 jews - is this enough reason to kill 1000 civilians in the US?

No,unless you think that " your kind" is better...and we know who' s lesson is that.
< Message edited by ]gangsta[ -- 28 Aug 06 12:20:46 >
ginjirou

RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 20:23

I won' t call guys, who took over russian theater - terrorists.What Russia does with their country and people... it makes them go the desperate way in the end.

They were terrorists without a doubt! You can be as angry and desperate as you want, but never, ever attack civilians! That' s what terrorism is! And that' s why Hizbollah are terrorists. They' ve attacked civilians. But that' s also why I believe Israel have done some terrorist actions. They too have attacked civilian targets.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 21:05
You do know that people were trying to escape that theater and " terrorists" were helping them while their soldiers were shooting at their own people? (and posioned them with gas - they also didn' t say what kind of gas it was and medics couldn' t save those civilians)
Nitro

RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 22:15

ORIGINAL: ]GaNgStA[

You do know that people were trying to escape that theater and " terrorists" were helping them while their soldiers were shooting at their own people? (and posioned them with gas - they also didn' t say what kind of gas it was and medics couldn' t save those civilians)

Bullshit. Those same kind of terrorists took over the school and killed women and children.

Hezbollah are a recognised terrorist organization just like Al Qaeda. It isn' t about the 2 kidnapped soldiers, it' s about the years of shelling on Israeli cities and Palestinian suicide bombers blowing up Israeli school buses.

ISRAEL FUCKING PULLED OUT OF THE GAZA STRIP, THEY FUCKING GAVE IT BACK -- but that didn' t stop fucked up suicide bombers from trying to get into Israel to kill civilians.

Israel going after Hezbollah is exactly the same as the US going after Al Qaeda except Israel has suffered these terrorist attacks for 50 years.

It' s Iran and Sudan that need fucking nuking as it' s those fuckers who supply the weapons used by Arab terrorists.
Vx Chemical

RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 22:19
there are plenty of peace wanting individuals on all sides! Isreallis fuck up by destroying 10 blocks when the Palestinians shot one person because their land is in fact occupied!

Everyone should just live in peace :P
< Message edited by VX Chemical -- 28 Aug 06 14:20:14 >
ginjirou

RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 22:24
What really scares me are the nutcases in this forum who apparently wants to nuke everything they consider bad....
Too much videogames?
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 28 Aug 06 14:25:30 >
Vx Chemical

RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 22:26
YES NUKES SOLVE EVERYTHING!

havent you ever played Starcraft?
Nitro

RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 22:30

ORIGINAL: ginjirou

What really scares me are the nutcases in this forum who apparently wants to nuke everything they consider bad....
Too much videogames?

Well i wasn' t being serious, but Iran especially needs tackling some way.
Vx Chemical

RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 22:45
Yes Iran are the most dangerous, well okay North Korea too, because they arent letting us bully them, and it sucks! we need to stomp on them and show who' s in charge!!

(i mean it seriously)
Nitro

RE: Hezbollah SORRY - Aug 28, 2006 23:16
It should be noted that NATO publically awknowledged that they were responsible for more than 1500 civilian deaths in Kosovo and many more civilian castalties.
Change Page: 123 > | Showing page 1 of 3, messages 1 to 20 of 42

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message