Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Sherlock Holmes Trailer (Dir-Guy Richie Star- Robert Downey Jr, Jude Law)
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Sherlock Holmes Trailer (Dir-Guy Richie Star- Robert Downey Jr, Jude Law) - May 20, 2009 20:01
Even tho he's been losing his touch to most I thought he was showing signs of regaining it with his film RockNRolla. Guy Richie looks to completely revive it with the help of Downey in the upcoming Sherlock Holmes flick.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4K3aM5H5KM

Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Sherlock Holmes Trailer (Dir-Guy Richie Star- Robert Downey Jr, Jude Law) - May 20, 2009 20:34
Could be good, Downey Jr has had a real resurgence recently too.  Loved him & Woody Harrelson in A Scanner Darkly which I watched the other week.

On a Guy Ritchie note (kinda)

Snatch Wars
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
Re:Sherlock Holmes Trailer (Dir-Guy Richie Star- Robert Downey Jr, Jude Law) - May 21, 2009 09:42
Lock Stock and Snatch are awesome. Swept Away was ass. Revolver's cinematography was stunning but it was overly compex and overwritten. RocknRolla tried to hard to build on the world featured in Lock Stock and Snatch but had a fairly dull cast and some awful dialogue.

This however looks good and Downey Jr and Jude Law are great choices. Fingers crossed.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll