Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 iPod rant
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
iPod rant - Sep 01, 2006 09:05
I bought a new computer about a month ago and its great, best money I ever spent. The only problem I have with it isn' t even with my computer but with my iPod. I want to transfer my songs from my iPod to my new computer so i don' t have to use the shitty family computer in the smelly basement to manage my songs. You' d think it would just be a matter of plugging in your iPod and clicking a button that transfers your songs from your iPod to your new computer. Fuck no, life is never that simple is it? There is no way to do this, instead I have to jump through hoops and put my song library in a folder and transfer that to my ipod as a file then to my new computer and open the folder through Itunes.

Its a good thing I didn' t delete itunes on my old computer before trying to trasfer my ipod library to my new comp. If I would have lost my songs because of this bull shit I would have smashed my iPod in a thousand pieces and mail the remains right back to Apple HQ.

I don' t fucking have the patience for this shit anymore! I just want to listen to my tunes with my god damn X-Fi card.

Why must humanity always complicate our lives. I fucking hate Apple. Why the Hell did I buy an iPod anyways!?
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 1 Sep 06 1:06:52 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message