Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What' s Up With the Lame Forum Software?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
What' s Up With the Lame Forum Software? - Dec 04, 2005 13:38
The software that powers these forums is completely horrible. Every time I come to Kikizo, my browser bogs down something fierce. I know that Kikizo only likes people who use that crappy Internet Explorer browser and only on the Windows platform, but I like Firefox and Firefox is an increasingly popular browser. I am randomly logged off A LOT for no reason and must resign in to make new posts. It takes forever to make a post since when I press the OK button to submit a post it sits there for a few minutes and eventually gives me an error. Many threads (like the This or That thread) won' t show the latest post until someone after them replies. This is the 3rd time I' m trying to make this post due to forum errors.

Bottom line: The software powering this forum is extremely buggy and slow, and it makes Kikizo' s forums a very unpleasant place to visit.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll