Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 the franchise players...
Shell Bullet

• Total Posts : 3
the franchise players... - Jun 28, 2004 20:55
im curious to see what franchises gamers want to see more of, and im not talking 8 bit remakes but recent games that really really deserve another installment. likewise, which franchise should be killed off?

personally i would love to see another Rygar game, directed by team ninja would make that an even better game than i can imagine. the first was great and another one would just be icing on the cake.

on the other hand im getting rather bored with all the mario spin-offs. i have the upmost respect for Mr. Miyamoto and Mario, which is why i think he needs a platforming sequel and not another mario party or (insert sport here). Mario sunshine was good but i think many were disappointed in the long run and i think that nintendo really has it in them do get a really good Mario game out on the Cube before we get to the next console cycle. maybe the mysterious mario 128 is what im looking for but if not how about a new, strictly platfroming mario (i mean no water pack!) with all the bells and whistles, like fire flowers and mushrooms! mario deserves much more than lame spinoffs (that number almost the same as the platforming versions despite a huge time desparity!). time to sound off gamers! what do you guys/gals think, and feel free to go into detail!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll