Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Super Mario Galaxy trailer - Finally something i can cheer about!!
Terrak

• Total Posts : 783
Super Mario Galaxy trailer - Finally something i can cheer about!! - Jul 13, 2007 08:59
From Gametrailers -

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/21554.aspx

Still have to wait a while but it looks like the wait will be worth it

This plus SSBB and i' m golden over the holiday season.
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
RE: Super Mario Galaxy trailer - Finally something i can cheer about!! - Jul 13, 2007 09:13
I was just about to post this you git:P

Yeah, Ive come to the conclusion that Koji Kondo' s Music is black magic, casting an evil ' Love me' spell on all that watches.

LOVENINTENDO, LOVENINTENDO, LOVENINTENDO.

Wicked!
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Super Mario Galaxy trailer - Finally something i can cheer about!! - Jul 13, 2007 10:05
It looks like a lot of fun, but I' m afraid they' re going to make the planets themselves far too small. Mini-maps are all well & good, but I want some Mario 64 sized environments!
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Super Mario Galaxy trailer - Finally something i can cheer about!! - Jul 13, 2007 15:13

It looks like a lot of fun, but I' m afraid they' re going to make the planets themselves far too small. Mini-maps are all well & good, but I want some Mario 64 sized environments!

I hear that Eddie. I like the look of the game, but I really want Mario 64 to have some influence over the game.

I will borrow my buddies Wii just to play this game. After all, he doesn' t like Mario Kart, SSB or Metroid, so he will have one game this winter. Mario.
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Super Mario Galaxy trailer - Finally something i can cheer about!! - Jul 13, 2007 17:26
Well, to answer my own desires Shigeru Miyamoto said himself that he " looks at Mario Galaxy as the next evolution of Super Mario 64, just that type of gameplay, its definitely something the hardcore audience will be satisfied with" .
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Super Mario Galaxy trailer - Finally something i can cheer about!! - Jul 13, 2007 17:38
Holy shit that looks awesome.
I know Mario isn' t about an amazing story but I think it' ll beinteresting to know why he is in space and stuff.
Have Nintendo said anything about the story yet? I' m not following any Galaxy news a lot.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll