Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mass Effect 2 Review
Edwin

• Total Posts : 658
Mass Effect 2 Review - Feb 03, 2010 00:54

Link

"Mass Effect 2 succeeds ultimately on the strength of its world and BioWare have created one of the most beautiful, fantastical, consistent, comprehensive and coherent universes seen in science fiction, let alone video games. There is still some fat to be trimmed for Mass Effect 3 (the resource mining is a real grind and is far too slow and the disc juggling can be a little irritating) but ME2 is a shockingly improved sequel to an already brilliant game and shows that BioWare have no intention of slipping into lazy genre habits in their quest to push the medium forward."

Yeah I know, we're late with this, I'm shit, Rupert's shit, yadda yadda. Better to be BEST than FIRST though. And we're BEST by default. It says so in Kikizo's rulebook, right under the bit about complimentary jukebox machines.
Joking aside, ME2 seems to be everything it's billed to be. I still haven't completed the first.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll