Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 new years ' Gaming Industry' resolutions
Virtua fighter 5

• Total Posts : 1327
new years ' Gaming Industry' resolutions - Jan 01, 2008 22:10
Less FPS

Please and Certainly Less FPS that base themselves on Realism. Why is it that Quake 3 still totally rocks my world and the latest FPS don' t? Creativeness has been thrown out the window for Realism, IE If Crysis hadn' t had the creative / made-up Nano suite, i wouldn' t of enjoyed it half as much. Comon devs youve took war games to great heights, how about leaving them aside and developing something alittle more creative. Rocket jumps not realistic but still much more fun and agile than anything there after

Sony Fans to admit that the PS3 is a letdown.

PS3 is Fucked and is on a downward spiral to failure IMO. For me, PS3 is the Biggest disappointment ever this generation. Most of it' s best games have also come on the 360 in better forms (Orange box, COD4, VF5 ect). The Supposedly Killer AAA titles are nothing but let-downs. The Graphics (and im one who believed they would show their superiority eventually) are not saying much over 360 titles atm. PSN has nothing on Xboxlive, even the internet browser is like 10 times slower than the wii' s ffs. All that is left, is a very good Blueray player.

MGS4

Lets admit it, MGS4 will not save the PS3, yes sales will peak for a few weeks but nothing more. It' s a stylised game and only certain people will buy it. I really cant see a bright future for the PS3, I really can' t. By the time it shows abit more potential.. BANG.. the shiny New Xbox will be on the horizon to steel all it' s thunder.

Wii and Nintendo to step up their quality control

Stop letting so much 3rd party atrocious DROSS being released on the thing. Yes i know every market leader has to have it' s shit games (Ps1, PS2) but I' m sick and tired of Waiting for primary 1st party Nintendo titles every 3-4 months and very few / nothing in between to play. Nintendo seriously Needs to have the balls to say to 3rd parties " No fucking way your releasing that shit on Wii" . Is that hard!? You do that to your own inhouse teams!

Nintendo to Buck up Virtual console game Options

Is it really that hard to add online modes and leader boards to VC games that would benefit from them? MK64, F-zero x, KOTF 96, SFII turbo, Bomberman 96, Wave Racer at least FFS Nintendo.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll