Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DOAX2
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
DOAX2 - Nov 28, 2006 18:53
Anyone play it? I thought I saw some people on my friend' s list playing a few days ago. I got to play it for the first time today. The graphics are pretty.
All the minigames are pretty sweet so far.
My only complaint is the lack of multiplayer in the games. Almost all of those games you should be able to get 2 people playing together on one xbox 360 or even 4 in some. And you should just be able to chose play 4 player volleyball, 2 player butt bump battle, jump across the pool race, ect. from the menu.

The achievments take a long time to get which I like, but they should have at least one that is quick and easy to get on the board.

The game is quite perverted.
but that' s not going to stop me from playing
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: DOAX2 - Nov 28, 2006 23:03

but that' s not going to stop me from playing

It never stops a gamer
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: DOAX2 - Nov 28, 2006 23:21
I' ve been putting some time into it.. I' m currently trying to remain on ' friendly' terms with Kasumi by spoiling her with their favorites!!

I had to cheat during the Pool hop mini-game in order to win it a few times cause I' m still not accustomed to the corresponding colors of the buttons!!

I' m kinda glad I never played the original, I think I' m able to enjoy this version more because of it.
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 28 Nov 06 15:22:29 >
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: DOAX2 - Nov 29, 2006 03:24

ORIGINAL: Terry Bogard

I had to cheat during the Pool hop mini-game in order to win it a few times cause I' m still not accustomed to the corresponding colors of the buttons!!

Do the colors of the buttons you press actually matter?! Since the first one, all I' ve ever used to jump across the pool is the green button. I' m gonna go play right now to see if it makes a difference in the points.

BTW, I' m liking the game. The graphics are purdy, and I just turned my age down to 14 to keep the breasts from freakishly swaying all over the place! I played through one vacation as Lisa, and I' m about to do another one as Ayane.

One thing about this game is that the volleyball seems a lot harder to me. In the first one I could go through a whole vacation and not give up 1 point. Perfects all across the board. In the new one, though, it seems as though the game does not lend itself to my old strategy. I actually LOST two matches!! That' s just not acceptable! Practice makes perfect, I guess. I just wish you could somehow practice the minigames. Oh well.
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: DOAX2 - Nov 29, 2006 03:42
it got 8.8/10 if you convert famitsu review system-
Dionysius

• Total Posts : 831
RE: DOAX2 - Nov 29, 2006 03:47
All I' ve heard about this game is that it' s suppoused to be bad, like REAL bad! Made me dissapointed and I' m just not sure if I' ll get it or not. I had hoped that this would turn into a great parrty game, but WTF is up with a Minigame based game not having multiplayer?! Defies all meaning with the game (if you aren' t after it. for the boobs) Also, I was dissapointed that they went and did such an unnesecary thing, such as dub it... Makes all the character seem wrong somehow (kinda like strangers ).

I dunno anymore, but the more I look at DOAX2 the more I feel like getting Raving Rabids to substitute as my drunken party game fix.
< Message edited by Dionysius -- 28 Nov 06 20:31:24 >
locopuyo

RE: DOAX2 - Nov 29, 2006 06:16
You can set the voices to japanese or english, and you can set subtitles as either as well.
Terry Bogard

RE: DOAX2 - Nov 29, 2006 06:30

Do the colors of the buttons you press actually matter?! Since the first one, all I' ve ever used to jump across the pool is the green button. I' m gonna go play right now to see if it makes a difference in the points.

I haven' t tried mashing only a single button yet, I' ll check on that when I get home. But the buttons are pressure sensitive though, so if you lightly tap a button when you should be doing the opposite, you' re going right into the water!
< Message edited by Terry Bogard -- 28 Nov 06 22:30:41 >
locopuyo

RE: DOAX2 - Nov 29, 2006 07:30
You get more points if you do the right color.
I don' t think it is pressure sensitive like the last one. Now you just hold for a long jump and quickly press for a short jump.

Anyone do the water slide yet? I' ve tried a few times and haven' t gotten past the part where you go upside-down yet. It is hard.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: DOAX2 - Nov 29, 2006 09:53

But the buttons are pressure sensitive

I thought they ditched pressure-sensitive buttons for the 360 controllers.
Terry Bogard

RE: DOAX2 - Nov 29, 2006 10:23

I thought they ditched pressure-sensitive buttons for the 360 controllers.

OR maybe I' m just using the wrong terminology to describe the play mechanics of that particular mini-game
locopuyo

RE: DOAX2 - Nov 29, 2006 13:34
The water slide isn' t all that hard once you get it down.
My best time is 33.23
Anyone else finish it?
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: DOAX2 - Dec 21, 2006 04:44
...hey, i just heard that DOAX2 runs at 30fps... ....is that true????....
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: DOAX2 - Dec 21, 2006 05:38
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: DOAX2 - Dec 26, 2006 08:25
C' mon man! I was at work. Mark it as NSFW least!
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: DOAX2 - Dec 27, 2006 10:47

Fuck DOAx..

well... someones virtually desperate
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: DOAX2 - Dec 27, 2006 15:19

ORIGINAL: mastachefbkw

Fuck DOAx..

well... someones virtually desperate

The fact that he not only knows about that shit but also linked to it it fucking pathetic. He must be a virgin!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll