Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Footii anyone?
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
Footii anyone? - Jun 15, 2007 01:04
LINK

EA have announced that Fifa 08 for the Wii will feature " Footii Party" . Yes. It will involve playing as your Mii characters in a game of Footii. First they changed the Sims into a more cutesy My Sims, which might actually turn out to be quite interesting (I said might), and now they are doing the same with Fifa for Nintendo' s home console. At least they finally thought of something else the Miis can be good for besides a nice spot of golf or bowling, etc.

I' m not so sure about the whole idea of flicking the remote to pass, shoot and perform trick moves, though.
< Message edited by Marink -- 14 Jun 07 17:07:31 >
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Footii anyone? - Jun 15, 2007 23:25
Y' know what would acutally be pretty cool? You' d need a wireless bridge between your ' mote & your ' chuck, but the game would ship with a strap that would secure the ' mote to your foot. You' d use the chuck to control your character, and the mote to pass & shoot.

Edit: What was I thinking? Clearly sleep is in order. However that same idea applied to a hacky-sack game would be superdope.

Yeah, I' ma go sleep now kay?
< Message edited by eddie_the_hated -- 15 Jun 07 15:26:59 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread