Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ninja Gaiden - Help needed
Ch@otix

• Total Posts : 41
Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 07, 2004 03:01
I' m on Chapter 7
I' ve just came out the water using the lift and defeated the black ninjas.
I' ve also defeated all the fiend in the Archive and was rewarded with a spirit of devils. I don' t have any health potions, and I have less than half health left to fight Alma (the boss).
Anyone got any good ideas for what I could do to get more health or defeat Alma? Or am I screwed?
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 07, 2004 03:39
I just got to the drawbridge area of chapter 5. The bridge is up. What am I supposed to do here? Help me and I will guess on what you have to do for the chapter I have not even seen yet.
PresAgent

• Total Posts : 50
RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 07, 2004 05:26
Ch@otix: I' m sorry, but I' m going to go ahead and say you' re screwed. Keep in mind this statement isn' t 100% accurate. What I would now suggest is go back to the library before fighting Alma. There' s a 60 fiend challenge (those weak little zombie things and those monsters with the scythes that summon them) in there, in which you can get life and I think another spirit of the gods. I used the Vigoorian Flails for that part and had absolutely no problem. Short on life? No problem, just cut your way through those enemies and your life will be full again. Just remember, go for the floating scythe enemies first. Also, what I would suggest for Alma is wait until she' s on the ground. In the air, it' s nearly impossible to defeat her. I' ve been told that the XXYYY combo is great for bringing her down. Sorry I' m not much help on Alma, but I just took my time and retried plenty of times before beating her. One last thing, after you finish that 60 fiend challenge in the library, go back to the water section and save. Sadly, there are no Muramusa (?) statues you can go back to before your fight with Alma, so you' re either stuck reloading an old save, or trying to beat Alma with the life you have. Good luck, and keep us updated please.

Joe Redifer: Remember where you came up to that part from the stairs? There should be a door immediately to the left. Go down there, and there should be some boxes on that long walkway. One of them has a key that allows you to go back down the stairs and to that small tunnel, where there was a door that was previously locked. With this key, you should be able to open that door and activate the switch to lower the bridge. Sorry if I' m not 100% correct, it' s been a little while since I went through this part of the game.

< Message edited by PresAgent -- 7/7/2004 5:27:06 AM >
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 07, 2004 12:33
^ What he said. This was the hardest boss for me in the game, scratch that, the hardest boss EVER, because I was in the exact same position of hardly any energy.

I tried to defeat her literally 80 or 100 times.

She is really hit or miss from attempt to attempt. When I did finally get her, I hardly needed any of my energy at all!

The vilorgianfail was the weapon of choice for her as it' s also quite good at getting her when she' s in the air, and when a combo' s initiated she will probably take the rest of the hots as well, eventually this will trigger her recovery kneeling position when you can batter her some more, pref. with some magic spells like the fire.

She is well hard.
Ch@otix

RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 07, 2004 13:41
Thanks PresAgent, but I already mentioned that I defeated the sixty fiend and recieved a spirit or devil. After that I went back and saved it. I only have about 35-40% health left, is there anyway I can defeat her, I managed to get half her health down so far.

Hey Adam, thanks I didn' t try using the Vigoorian Flail against her, i' ll try doing that. And about the magic spell, are you talking about ' The Art of the Fire Wheels' (that' s the one where the fire circles you and if anyone touches you they get burned), or ' The Art of the Inferno' (this is the one where you shoot the ball of fire at the enemy) ?

Hey thanks for helping out anyway.
Adam Doree

RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 07, 2004 15:10

ORIGINAL: Ch@otix

Thanks PresAgent, but I already mentioned that I defeated the sixty fiend and recieved a spirit or devil. After that I went back and saved it. I only have about 35-40% health left, is there anyway I can defeat her, I managed to get half her health down so far.

Hey Adam, thanks I didn' t try using the Vigoorian Flail against her, i' ll try doing that. And about the magic spell, are you talking about ' The Art of the Fire Wheels' (that' s the one where the fire circles you and if anyone touches you they get burned), or ' The Art of the Inferno' (this is the one where you shoot the ball of fire at the enemy) ?

Hey thanks for helping out anyway.

The Inferno - you need long distance on the biyatch. Actually thinking about it, either will do, obviously you can combine the fire wheels with extra vigoorian attacks up-close.

The way you should look at it is if you can get her 50% down on energy while not losing too much of yours, you can do it, even though the odds are against you because of energy/save point hell. Also, focus on NOT TAKING ANY HITS from her. That' s the key thing ultimately.

The game is easy after this pink whore.
PresAgent

RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 07, 2004 19:55

The Inferno - you need long distance on the biyatch. Actually thinking about it, either will do, obviously you can combine the fire wheels with extra vigoorian attacks up-close.

The only problem with the Art of The Inferno is if she' s up in the air, 95% of the time she dodges it. It' s best used when she' s on the ground, and if you can connect, it does some hefty damage.
Adam Doree

RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 07, 2004 22:20
Yeah I meant the specials should only be deployed when she' s on the ground recovering.
Ch@otix

RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 07, 2004 23:08
Thank you sooo much Adam and PresAgent, you guys are awesome, that info helped me alot. I finally beat that whore, lol.
Once again, thank you!
PresAgent

RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 08, 2004 01:43

Thank you sooo much Adam and PresAgent, you guys are awesome, that info helped me alot. I finally beat that whore, lol.
Once again, thank you!

No problem, just glad to hear you beat her. Congrats on the victory!
Adam Doree

RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 08, 2004 01:52
Now you can get back to *enjoying* the game, lol...

God I loved the game. If I wasn' t so darn busy I' d play it all over again. But I can' t even find time to give Riddick a thorough thrashing at the moment...
Ch@otix

RE: Ninja Gaiden - Help needed - Jul 08, 2004 22:06
I' m up to chapter 11 now.
Have you guys tried or beat it on hard?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages