Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Dangers of a wandering mind
nekkid_monkey

• Total Posts : 818
Dangers of a wandering mind - Jul 21, 2006 01:08
Have you ever had a thought that you swear must have come out of somebody else' s head? Something so profane and vile that you' re actually amazed at the depravity of your own psyche?

I have.

On my way to work last night, I stopped at the local Taco Bell. I don' t particularly enjoy Taco Bell' s food, but it' s cheap, and I work the midnight shift.

Anyway, while I was standing in line, the fattest woman I have ever seen in person walked in the door.

She was fat in ways that a person simply shouldn' t be able to get fat. It shouldn' t be possible.
Her forearms were the size of watermelons.
Her body was so shapeless that the only way I could tell it was a woman was that her har was long.
She didn' t have a chin, or a neck i could discern. Her face was just a big mass of flesh from her bottom lip to her chest.
She was the type of fat that inspires literature.

And she was wearing pants! who the hell put pants on her? There' s NO WAY she did it herself, she' s simply too big.

That' s what I was thinking when the aforementioned profane thought bubbled to the surface of my mind.

I imagined her naked.

It was horrible. A huge sweating mass of flesh spread out before me. It sent a shiver down my spine. I don' t mean that figuratively...I mean I actually freaking shivered involuntarily.

My appetite was instantly gone. I just turned around and walked back to my car.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Dangers of a wandering mind - Jul 21, 2006 02:34
Ya but imagine that slab of meat bending over on a nude beach on a very hot day. The sweat beading around the various shifting canyons and right on thru and out the crack of her ass.

Or better yet, you and her are now in this same situation but alone in a non airconditioned sleazy motel and you' re paying (YES PAYING HER CASH) to perform acts I shant even dare mention here.

Said unmentionable acts begin as you are engulfed in a sea of flesh, leathery crusty sweaty flesh! Bumping, sliding and grinding in ways not even seen in the complete text of Kama Sutra.

Yessss yesssss let that seep into you mind as your body would seep and sink into hers.

< Message edited by Mass X -- 20 Jul 06 18:48:52 >
nekkid_monkey

RE: Dangers of a wandering mind - Jul 21, 2006 02:45
Nooooooooooooooooooooo...

wait...ahhh crap, i can see it! All slick and pimples everywhere.

EVERYWHERE!!

I need beer. Lots and lots of beer.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Dangers of a wandering mind - Jul 21, 2006 03:18
When you see people like that you know you' re in the wrong kind of restaurant.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Dangers of a wandering mind - Jul 21, 2006 04:12
I' d hardly call a place like Taco Bell [Fast food places in general] a restaurant.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Dangers of a wandering mind - Jul 21, 2006 04:58
ever seen the movie Demolition Man?
nekkid_monkey

RE: Dangers of a wandering mind - Jul 21, 2006 06:05
haha, i had forgotten about that. i found it especially hilarious since my first job was at TacoHell.

BTW, i think Tacobell rips people off more than any resturant on the planet. The food they serve is damn near worthless. If I remember correctly, it costs them about $0.25 to make a Taco supreme...an item they charge $0.99 for. That' s a 400% mark-up.

From the size of the lady I saw though, the Bell was a light day for her.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: Dangers of a wandering mind - Jul 21, 2006 06:58

ever seen the movie Demolition Man?

I love that movie, Wesley Snipes is brilliant in it.
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: Dangers of a wandering mind - Jul 21, 2006 09:57

" Let' s go blow this guy!"

" AWAY! Blow this guy AWAY!"

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages