Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus! - May 10, 2005 16:25
FORUM WINNERS: Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr & 2X Bonus!

It' s time to announce the latest Forum Winners. After considering the idea of having the previous winner elect the next one, it was taking too long so we' ve gone ahead and done all the catching up. We may still choose to try that idea from here on though.

These winners should all get in contact by PM' ing me, and letting me know which game they would like, which format (eg PS2) which territory (i.e. NTSC-US, NTSC-JP or PAL) along with their real name in full, postal address, including country.

We have decided to add two bonus winners for fun of it. Next time we may introduce a thing where bonus winners are previous winners, that would be a great way to keep things fair for everyone.

DEC 2004 - Gossi_the_dog
JAN 2005 - mxpx182
FEB 2005 - Sharon
MAR 2005 - Lobo
APR 2005 - dismiss
BONUS #1 - Chickapoo88
BONUS #2 - kombatfighter

Well done to you guys!

ESSENTIAL LINKS
New users will need to have a look through these previous posts to learn more about the monthly forum contest, for a better chance of winning. As well as other general forum updates that we sometimes like to include in these *cough* monthly announcements.

- Original Competition News / Rules
- Winners - Feb/March
- Winner - April
- Winners - May/June, Contest Update
- Winners - July, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov

Thanks, and get posting... May is now in full swing! And remember, as these latest winners most certainly demonstrate, it' s quality, not quantity, that counts.
< Message edited by Adam Doree -- 11 May 05 1:49:21 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message