Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ninja Gaiden 2, is there anything that we can do?
Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
Ninja Gaiden 2, is there anything that we can do? - Sep 06, 2008 00:44
So I bought the game last week, chapter 11 currently and have the update, the game still has tons of slowdowns and framerate drops. For some reason I think that the last update is the last patch that Team Ninja will release for NG 2. Why? They've already fixed the biggest problems which was cutscene freezing so why should they spend the resources to fix the rest? What bothers me is that after the last update the media hasn't said anything regarding future updates. I'm asking you guys if there's anything the fanbase can do to get the game running at least as good as NG and Black did? Do we start petitions, send e-mails or something? I love the game but these technical hiccups piss even saints off. The ladder part in chapter 10 is ridiculous. I'm don't even mind mid-level loading, it's just the slowdowns/framerate drops that really get me. I'm not even playing in higher difficulties and the game still suffers. Am I the only one who dislikes this or is bothered by it?
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Ninja Gaiden 2, is there anything that we can do? - Sep 06, 2008 01:35
they could fix that, but then it would only put emphasis on all the other crippling issues the game has.
Shikashi

• Total Posts : 196
Re:Ninja Gaiden 2, is there anything that we can do? - Sep 06, 2008 02:48
You mean the cheap A.I? I guess, but I can deal with cheap as long as my inputs are not delayed by 2 seconds...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll