Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Fable Questions...
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
Fable Questions... - Mar 17, 2005 06:49
I have been playing Fable for a bit now...

Just yesterday, I battled and defeated that ' blade' guy...that was a tough battle (for me, at least)!

The game went through the credits, performed an auto-save, and has allowed me to continue on as if nothing had ever happened.

Was that battle the game' s climactic moment?

I have since married that lady mayor, and set out to find the demon door that allows entry once the character marries a woman of title.

Also, there are a few uncompleted tasks still on my list, but the Heroe' s Guild has not offered me any new one' s since the battle with the ' blade' character. And, to top it all off, most of the doorways to the Heroe' s Guild have been collapsed and are now closed to travel.

What am I to do once all the tasks have been completed? Go fishing?
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: Fable Questions... - Mar 17, 2005 15:18
Apparently, yes. You can just go around, finish any other little side quests you didn' t do before then wait for Fable for PC which will included added missions and stuff, apparetly. Or start again and go a different path. If you were good be evil and aim for a different ending.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: Fable Questions... - Mar 17, 2005 17:14
' Fraid so -- that' s all she wrote. I have yet to play the " evil" character, so maybe sometime in the future I' ll try the game again.
Fragus_Maximus

• Total Posts : 156
RE: Fable Questions... - Mar 17, 2005 19:35
im pretty shure that the good side has better powers...then again, its sooo hard to be good (well at least for me)
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Fable Questions... - Mar 18, 2005 06:03
Well, I do have the halo above my head with those flying things too.

I must have donated at least $100,000 gold to the god AVO.

Currently looking for the treasure from that deceased pirate. Found and gave his wife the treasure he buried. As payment, he tells me that, under the axe located in the cemetery, there is the remaining portion of his riches. I have yet to locate that axe...

Guess I' ll complete those side missions and call it a day for that run through...

Can' t wait to try the evil side of things...muhawhaw!!!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll