Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Need a little help.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
Need a little help. - Oct 01, 2008 12:41
So I have been searching in vane for sometime for an anime series I watched four or five years ago.  I would stay up late and they would show several anime shows on a channel I used to watch(can't remember which one), and I would love to find it again and watch it properly(I didn't get to stay up late every night so I missed some episodes).

Alright to the point, the show was about some mafia(or some other such orginized crime type deal) guys who decide to climb their way to the top, I can't remember too many of the first episodes, but I remember it started getting into some kind of necromancy and strange shit that made you stronger, it was cool but I can't remember any specifics.

So if this rings any bells for anyone then let me know the name or whatever,  thanks for the help in advance.

As a side note I am very tired so I apologize for any fuck ups I may have made typing this out.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 01, 2008 21:25
Nope. It might help if you knew a channel.
emofag

• Total Posts : 1508
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 01, 2008 21:29
Be more descriptive.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 01, 2008 22:31
Necromancy and the Yakuza?

Huh.

Try any anime specific boards yet? They could probably help out far more than most of us could.

mastachefbkw

Re:Need a little help. - Oct 02, 2008 00:47

Try any anime specific boards yet? They could probably help out far more than most of us could.

I wouldn't bank on it. Chances are good you'll ask a question and they'll respond with "Hehe Oh mai teh lulz, ur taklin bout Narutoz lolololololol".
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Need a little help. - Oct 02, 2008 03:20
...An Anime forum... not /a/...
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 02, 2008 04:11
No one said "an Anime forum". 
mastachefbkw

Re:Need a little help. - Oct 02, 2008 21:17

...An Anime forum... not /a/...
More like a typical anime fan, period.
Eddie_the_Hated

Re:Need a little help. - Oct 03, 2008 01:02

No one said "an Anime forum". 

Try any anime specific boards yet?

???

More like a typical anime fan, period.

Heh, it took all my manpower to convince a buddy of mine that Naruto headbands would never be cool, regardless of how many pre-pubescent fucks wore them.
mastachefbkw

Re:Need a little help. - Oct 03, 2008 01:22
Tell me about it. If you take out the Naruto and Bleach fanboys you'd have an anime fan surplus of about one hundred.
UnluckyOne

• Total Posts : 995
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 03, 2008 05:10
Torr

So I have been searching in vane for sometime for an anime series I watched four or five years ago.  I would stay up late and they would show several anime shows on a channel I used to watch(can't remember which one), and I would love to find it again and watch it properly(I didn't get to stay up late every night so I missed some episodes).

Alright to the point, the show was about some mafia(or some other such orginized crime type deal) guys who decide to climb their way to the top, I can't remember too many of the first episodes, but I remember it started getting into some kind of necromancy and strange shit that made you stronger, it was cool but I can't remember any specifics.

So if this rings any bells for anyone then let me know the name or whatever,  thanks for the help in advance.

As a side note I am very tired so I apologize for any fuck ups I may have made typing this out.

Sounds a bit like GunGrave. I don't watch anime too often but that one sticks out because I found it so boring.
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
Re:Need a little help. - Oct 08, 2008 07:43
Thanks Unluckyone, that was exactly what I was looking for.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll