Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why?
Max_chelsea

• Total Posts : 30
What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 03:31
The game i found hardest to clear ws mgs for playstation 1 because i was only 8
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 03:39
Viewtiful Joe. Maybe its not my genre (whatever genre that game belongs to?).
Rygar for NES was also very difficult. But it was good.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 03:40
Ninja Gaiden, on the xbox, damn that was hard. Also Kingdom Hearts i found really hard, couldnt beat Cerberos!
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 04:31
Turn-based RPGs are my major weakness.. I' ve never been able to get far in one even when I " put my mind to it" . They just don' t interest me at all really.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 04:38
You know, I actually do better just randomly pressing buttons than when I' m " putting my mind to it" when it comes to turn-based RPGs
I like the " tales" series. The games play similar to Guardian Heroes when you fight.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 16 Jan 06 12:40:04 >
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 06:47
Super mario bros 3 on my DS :) - It' s hard at the end.

Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 06:48
Ninja Gaiden on Xbox.

It' s hard!
Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 06:48
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Guardian Heroes

but I felt that most games were harder in the past

but most recently I would have to say F-Zero GX (story mode atleast)

was Cyborg Justice for the Genesis hard for any of you if you played it.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 09:11
Devil may cry 3 on ps2. One of the hardest games i have played this gen.
Kannon

• Total Posts : 205
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 11:19
I started to say DMC3 but I didn' t actually play just watch others die.
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 16, 2006 11:32
Ninja Gaiden for Xbox hands down. You have to face Tanks, Soldiers, Soldiers with Rocket Launchers Gunships, Demons, Big Ass Cyborgs, Skeleton Dragons, Zombies and from time to time you get jumped by 3 or 4 ninjas with explosive shirukens at one time. If this game isnt hard every game ever made was easy.

Nitro

RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 17, 2006 06:11
DMC3 can be trixxy but it' s nowhere near as hard as Ninja Gaiden! Hard games rule!
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 17, 2006 08:04

Boss Hogg If this game isnt hard, every game ever made was easy.

...every game ever made was easy

.... got Black? ...it gets better on the ' hard' setting... new enemies, improved boss AI (and bodyguards too!) ...new weapons.. ..new cut-scenes....and that' s before Mission mode!....

...I' m wondering what the ' Very Hard' and ' Master Ninja' modes are like though.... do they have exclusive content like the ' Normal' and ' Hard' settings?

...more games definitely need to be like this...

...girls need not apply of course...
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 17 Jan 06 16:16:39 >
Nitro

RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 17, 2006 08:28
Like Yorkie!
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 17, 2006 11:05

...every game ever made was easy

.... got Black? ...it gets better on the ' hard' setting... new enemies, improved boss AI (and bodyguards too!) ...new weapons.. ..new cut-scenes....and that' s before Mission mode!....

Thats the Ninja Gaiden I was talkin about Bishonen. I guess I should of said Ninja Gaiden Black was hard my fault.
KiLLeR

• Total Posts : 314
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 17, 2006 14:02
I agree with Ninja Gaiden being really hard. I dunno if u guys are even gonna like me mentioning this, but I haven' t been able to finish Halo 1 & 2 on Legendary. GOD that game is totally different on legendary, especially against the Flood!!!
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 17, 2006 21:34
Dance Dance Revolution on Hard!!

If you say that you can do ANYTHING besides fail utterly in that game, then you have convinced me that you are a 12 year old jacked up on Pepsi and Sugar Pops!!

Hell, even medium kicks my ass! Of course I AM about to turn 30! :-(
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 17, 2006 21:55

Rygar for NES was also very difficult

I agree...got to the point that i gave it to a friend just to get it out of my sight!

And, of course, he beat it in a few weeks!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Guardian Heroes

I actually enjoyed this game very much...and completed it several times over.

Actually the hardest game I ever played (and never really beat) was Contra: Hard Corps for the Sega Genesis.

Doh!!! ;(
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: What is the game you found hardest to clear on any platform and why? - Jan 19, 2006 08:29

I dunno if u guys are even gonna like me mentioning this, but I haven' t been able to finish Halo 1 & 2 on Legendary. GOD that game is totally different on legendary, especially against the Flood!!!

...i can' t get enough of halo2 on legendary...... ...especially since the single player mode is such a let down generally.....

....pi$$ing about with it' s insanely tough foes is such fun!

...tip: against the flood, make sure your elite brethren are all equipped with carbines.... ...you will be unstoppable....

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll