Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Call of duty 2 is great
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
Call of duty 2 is great - Oct 31, 2005 09:18
9/10 no doubt,been playing 10 hour,just finished the england campaign completly,first it was russia>england>usa>england and now usa,suspect it end with russia but we shall see :P
nvm i took some pics as usuall,seeing how i got a sickness that force me to take pic
Obs,small spoilers...

this is how the game start,you learn how to shot etc,and then suddenly germans attack and your called into action

Here i invade a german base,and then blow up the house :P

A english mission,england missions are from desert to rain :P from africa to europe.
You controll a tank a AA gun etc and more,but i dont wanna spoil to much :) but england campaign was a blast.

Another england mission,securing a town i think...
And moving in vs mortars.

Ahh,the american campaign,its a blast,and i played now like 10 hour and dig it :)
here is where i ended the game,gonna play more tomorrow...
Anyway,i was gonna take a bunker and we just charged :P

sadly their mg42 eated mayby 12 of my squad,so we had to hide and then throw up smokes and then charge once again

here i quited the game :) i wonder whats inside that bunker and what does it do :P

d-day

i dont wanna spoil it away since its so damn cool,and therefor i wont let you see whats happening :P
Its not a normal d-day map,cause well...

You get everything+ a lot more that your expecting,+ this,yes the map is not over just cause you finished the d-day mission as you thought :)
Its very long mission >_< no time for resting back to action 24/7.
joshua

• Total Posts : 11
RE: Call of duty 2 is great - Nov 01, 2005 12:58
man your so right this game rules i love every time i get to play it so right man
the online is the part that rules it can be like say 9:oo am in the morning till 10:oo pm and it only feals like you played for a hour or so

YOUR RIGHT HERE MAN CALL OF DUTY IS GREAT

i got call of duty
call of duty uo
call of duty 2
call of duty Finest hour

and what to see big read one

the only one i did not like was finest hour for PS2 it sucks really bad hope read one will be better for consoles.

see you any ways man
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Call of duty 2 is great - Nov 01, 2005 13:02
I play online too.
And yes it owns

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages