Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Where is the Yu Suzuki Interview ?
yu_suzuki

• Total Posts : 13
Where is the Yu Suzuki Interview ? - Jan 27, 2006 12:35

where is it ?
it,s all ready JAN 27th and nothing about it

sorry for asking , but i really can,t wait for this
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
RE: Where is the Yu Suzuki Interview ? - Jan 27, 2006 15:16
Well just answer the following questions yourself and we can call the interview a wrap:

-Where is Shenmue 3. Seriously, WTF?

-So, like, do you work for Sega or not. What the hell? What is this Digital Rex bullshit we keep hearing about? It pisses us off.

-Have you ever played a Nintendo game? How about a Konami game? Color Dreams?

-What do you think of Yuzo Koshiro' s kid? I bet he has black hair right?

-We hear that one of the founding fathers of Sega' s dying request was for Sega to get out of the hardware business completely, which Sega did. Could you tell us where is grave is so we may urinate on it?

-Why do you like Kikizo so much more than, say, CNN? Is it the way Adam smells? Kikizo' s readers complain that they can smell him (and editor Joseph Jackson) through the internet.

-Why did Planet Harriers suck so much ass?

-Everyone agrees that the best game you ever made was Sword of Vermilion. Why does it rock so hard?

-Do you look at the toilet paper after you wipe but before you drop it into the toilet? Isn' t it interesting?

-Why did Power Drift suck so much ass? Seriously man, it sucked. Did you have to avoid any hitmen because of that game?

-Speaking of hitmen, how many do you expect to run into if you don' t deliver on Shenmue 3?

-Is Ryo gay or just a-sexual? And why is Nazomi so god damned needy?

-Part of Shenmue' s draw is that it takes place in the real world and seems very realistic in most respects. At the end of Shenmue 2 it looked lke it was going towards a fantasy magical adventure ala Final Fantasy. We know of nobody who likes games like Final Fantasy. Will Shenmue go down this path or will it stay true to its roots?

-We' d like to thank you for not making a minigame out of going to the bathroom in Shenmue. What are your comments on us thanking you for this?

-Joe Redifer recently got over 42 miles per gallon in town in his Honda Civic. It' s not a hybrid or anything. Joe just kicks ass at driving. How much money will you give Joe for achieving this?

-Would you like to be a moderator at Kikizo' s forums?

]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Where is the Yu Suzuki Interview ? - Jan 27, 2006 18:41
hehehehhehe
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Where is the Yu Suzuki Interview ? - Jan 27, 2006 19:26
" Joe Redifer recently got over 42 miles per gallon in town in his Honda Civic. It' s not a hybrid or anything. Joe just kicks ass at driving. How much money will you give Joe for achieving this?"

Genius!

Ok, seriously, can we STOP WITH NEW SHENMUE THREADS!!! It' s getting really f*ckin stupid!
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Where is the Yu Suzuki Interview ? - Jan 27, 2006 22:08
Maybe it' s coming. Maybe it isn' t. Maybe in two weeks. Maybe not. Maybe I made it all up. Maybe I didn' t.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll