Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 A thread for all those who like Saturn, DC, GCN, PS2 and PSP etc
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
A thread for all those who like Saturn, DC, GCN, PS2 and PSP etc - Oct 24, 2006 05:14
For you Ginj, A nice thread devoted to the fun of gaming, and some of the great consoles out there who have maybe past their limelight, but still remembered fondly in our hearts as true classics.
Not forgetting of course some current gen handhelds and consoles, but without the spec wars.

Please all your favourite games of past times, anything, just have fun.

So Well the Saturn, i' ll start with, way unappreciated in it' s time, i understand it faired worse of all in the US. I loved my saturn in the days and loved to defend it against all those who wouldn' t accept the machine for all it' s great games.

Home to some great games, some you may not agree with but i loved:
Guardian Heroes,
NiGHTS
Burning Rangers
Sonic Jam
Story of thor 2
Saturn Bomberman
Steep Slope Sliders
Sega Rally
Daytona (the original version that even with my switched saturn, i was unable to remove the huge boarders from the screen, PAL users should at least understand)
Capcom Vs. Series
Street Fighter Alpha 2 (fave entry into street fighter to date which I played Religiously)

Infact there are so many, that my mind is too full to pluck anymore from, weird...
Well on with the discussions.

Remember, have fun!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread