Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Nintendo Project Cafe
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Nintendo Project Cafe - Apr 16, 2011 08:29
So what do you assholes think about this new Nintendo console which we know next to nothing about so far?  Supposedly it will be in HD.  It is supposed to use Blu-ray as the media storage but I am counting on HD-DVD because it is Nintendo.  The controller is supposed to have a big-ass 6 inch HD screen.  6 inch screen on a controller?  Do you know how huge that is?  6 inches is damn big!  At least that's what I keep telling my girlfriend.  But in all honesty, that would mean the screen wouldn't be too much smaller than an iPad's screen and for a controller, that really is ridiculous.  Why even bother with HD on a 6 inch screen, anyway?  Oh and it is supposed to be a touch screen as well.  One thing is for sure, you can say goodbye to buying extra controllers for your friends.  They can't be cheap.  Let's not forget that this thing is more powerful than your glorious Xbox 360 (which members of this particular forum all cream their jeans over, mainly because it has Halo).  It will also be better than the PS3 because the PS3 has no gamez.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll