Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Recommendation
Alley_Hater

• Total Posts : 340
Recommendation - Sep 28, 2004 05:40
Hey, Daroosh, I have a recommendation for you. In my opinion, I think forum topics are passing by too quickly with the quantity of threads (mainly game news) you post. No offense Daroosh. What I meant was that threads are being pushed " off the screen" by other threads that recieve no considerable amount of replies. So, here' s what I think would be better: make a thread titled something like " gaming news" and post your news and things in there. You will not be loosing post replies, but rather than it spreading and leaving, posts will be packed into one category. Plus, the mystery will be that people won' t know what news you' re posting in there, and they will definitely click to see what' s going on, therefore giving threads more attention. Of course, I' m not saying you should pack " everything" in there, but once in a while, you can post a new thread.

I gotta give you credit for liven' up the forum with news and movie discussions and miscellaneous information though.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll