Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Crackdown demo
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 93
Dead Saint

• Total Posts : 205
Crackdown demo - Jan 23, 2007 20:08
Been up for 2 hours now..anyone managed to download it yet?
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 23, 2007 20:23
I' ll do it right now.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 01:30
I found it very very fun abliet a bit limited in gameplay. But shit it reminded me of the fun I had with mercenaries. Just endless destruction. There were a few minor control issues, but for th emost part it was easy to handle even at the increasing abilities.

Honestly tho i can see how the replay value will slowly diminish is side missions arnt plentiful and varied.

I wish it wasn' t time limited tho...then again you dont wanna wear out the fun beofre the games release. And it is 60 minutes worth of gaming.

Still tho I only worried about the lack of replay and additonal side missions. Owell we' ll see.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 23 Jan 07 17:30:32 >
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 03:47
Took me not so long to D/L..

:( The usual Western 360 shit, seriously, 360 needs more creative Japanese development houses on its case.. Im fed up with this kinda of shit.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 04:24

Took me not so long to D/L..

:( The usual Western 360 shit, seriously, 360 needs more creative Japanese development houses on its case.. Im fed up with this kinda of shit

So we can play a Zelda that controls exactly like the last 3 zelda' s before it?

I havent tried Crackdown and i dont think its for me, but come on, would you shut up about this shit, you dont like the 360 smash it with a hammer or give it to someone who doesnt only like Japaneese developed games.

immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 05:13

:( The usual Western 360 shit, seriously, 360 needs more creative Japanese development houses on its case.. Im fed up with this kinda of shit.

So we can play a Zelda that controls exactly like the last 3 zelda' s before it?

No, so we can have more turnbased JRPGs with the same rehashed story.
f3hunter

RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 05:53

?? Obviously havent played TP then. And certainly not on a Wii.

No, so we can have more turnbased JRPGs with the same rehashed story.

Obviously you havent been playing too many Japanese games of Lately, Especially ones on Wii or DS.

Agent Ghost

RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:06

Obviously you havent been playing too many Japanese games of Lately, Especially ones on Wii or DS.

Name two RPGs on wii already out besides TP.
f3hunter

RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:10
Why do japanese only make RPGS??

Anyway, Crackdown is shit and a letdown just like most 360 games.
< Message edited by f3hunter -- 23 Jan 07 22:11:37 >
Agent Ghost

RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:13
I' m going from what you said that Japanese RPGs are so great " especially on Wii and DS" . According to you not only does Wii have so many JPGs but they are great as well. Hence the reason for my curiosity, what are your favorite Wii JRPGs? Just name two, it' s a modest number.
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 23 Jan 07 22:14:21 >
f3hunter

RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:22
Read properly.. !!!

That was exactly my point, who ever owns a Wii or DS knows its mostly full of original games and not the stereotypical RPG unlike immortatle thinks every Japanese game is.

Hence me wishing more of These Japanese deveolpers to create original 360 games with alittle creativeness..

But then again, this is not gona happen as its obvious most 360 owners dont want this and would rather play shitty western ones or Japanese games made for western gamers IE wannabe FPS' s..
< Message edited by f3hunter -- 23 Jan 07 22:27:18 >
immortaldanmx

RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:27
Way to avoid the question dumbass.

What are those great Wii RPGs? Oh, and my bad, they also make action games a la DMC.

And what fucking original game is on the Wii?
< Message edited by immortaldanmx -- 23 Jan 07 22:28:02 >
f3hunter

RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:29

who ever owns a Wii or DS knows its mostly full of original games and not the stereotypical RPG unlike immortatle thinks every Japanese game is.
f3hunter

RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:31

And what fucking original game is on the Wii?

LOL..

Now your being stupid..
immortaldanmx

RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:34

Now your being stupid..

Now youre just avoiding my question.

There are no " original" games on the Wii. Or any console for that matter.
You want original, go play your DS. OOh wow, a new way of controlling the same game! Must make the game original.

Why dont you quite inciting this shit with fanboy comments and Ill quit making you look stupid. Deal?
Alecrein

• Total Posts : 762
RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:39

And what fucking original game is on the Wii

Seriously...wow this is got to be the most ignorant statement ever made on this forum.

JRPGS are getting to be too bland, but I believe the situation here is speaking of Japanese style games as a whole not just the genre of RPG. You two are pushing only that genre which isn' t the only one that comes out of Japan.

Just finished Elite Beat Agents and it was amazing, would have been a very bad game had it not been for some great localization.

But all aside, I haven' t been able to play the demo from the gameplay trailers I know I will like it since I am a big fan of Third person shooters.
f3hunter

RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:42
Thank you Alecrein,

their Twisting was actually making me think i was going mad.

Just finished Elite Beat Agents and it was amazing,

OMG atlast!, some one in this forum who actually plays these type of games!!!

One can atleast understand why i feel 360 needs these type of Japanese Developers.. These type of games are awesome, also think if people wasnt so ignorant they would be enjoying them..
< Message edited by f3hunter -- 23 Jan 07 22:45:47 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:58
Im currently playing Zelda on the GCN, its not revolusionary, its good, but not great. Its like OoT with better graphics. Im pretty sure playing it with the wii mote wont change much in the expirience.

One can atleast understand why i feel 360 needs these type of Japanese Developers.. These type of games are awesome, also think if people wasnt so ignorant they would be enjoying them..

We do enjoy games, we enjoy all kinds of games, and because we actually play a buck load of different games. I dont limit what i like to genres are platforms, unlike someone else here
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 06:58
Better graphics means that the west won' t focus on making original games... yet. Once the shock of " OMG 360/PS3/Wii" cools off, they' ll realise that it takes more than pretty visuals & the same gameplay to sell a console.

However, I digress, back on topic.

I' m downloading the Crackdown demo as we speak.
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Crackdown demo - Jan 24, 2007 07:02
The Crackdown demo was pretty fun but I wasn' t blown away. I just ran around kicking things though and little else...

I was getting pissed at the whole jumping thing. Apparently their are agility orbs somewhere but I had no idea how to get them. I wanted to jump over buildings damn it!

I did like picking up freaking huge motorhomes and chucking them at pedestrians. Made me smile
Change Page: 12345 > | Showing page 1 of 5, messages 1 to 20 of 93

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message