Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ren and Stimpy Show Uncut S1 and S2
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
Ren and Stimpy Show Uncut S1 and S2 - Oct 12, 2004 00:34
One of my favorite cartoons form the early 90' s that clearly went just a tad further then the rest.

The 32 episodes (plus the bonus ones) are distributed over the 3 DVDs in the following manner:

Disc 1: “Stimpy’s Big Day & The Big Shot”, “Robin Höek & Nurse Stimpy”, “Space Madness & The Boy Who Cried Rat”, “Fire Dogs & The Littlest Giant”, “Marooned & Untamed World”, “Black Hole & Stimpy’s Invention”

Disc 2: “Ren’s Toothache & Rubber Nipple Salesmen”, “Svën Höek (Uncut)”, “Haunted House & Mad Dog Höek”, “In The Army & Big House Blues (Nick version)”, “Big Baby Scam & Dog Show (Uncut)”, “Big House Blues (Unedited Pilot, Uncut)”

Disc 3: “Monkey See...Monkey Don’t & Powdered Toastman (Uncut)”, “Fake Dad & Out West”, “Stimpy’s Fan Club”, “The Great Outdoors & The Cat That Laid The Golden Hairball”, “A Visit To Anthony”, “The Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen”, “Son Of Stimpy/Stimpy’s First Fart”

Runtime- 418 minutes Cost- About $40
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: Ren and Stimpy Show Uncut S1 and S2 - Oct 12, 2004 00:45
I loved watching Ren and Stimpy...

Can' t believe they ever took them off the air...glad to see them being released on DVD, though.

Thanks again, Mass X!!!
< Message edited by DaRoosh65 -- 10/12/2004 12:46:11 AM >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread