Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ive got a good feeling that..
f3hunter

• Total Posts : 821
Ive got a good feeling that.. - Mar 14, 2006 04:13
..this time next year Nintendo Revolution will be dominating japans charts..
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Ive got a good feeling that.. - Mar 14, 2006 06:29
I REALLY wish I could be that optimistic... It' s really hard to shake my pessimism given the disturbing trend that started with the N64 and continued on with the GameCube -- diminishing third-party support. I' d personally love to see Nintendo reclaim their throne some day, but they need to get back the type of third-party support they had back during the SNES days.
uumai

• Total Posts : 1363
RE: Ive got a good feeling that.. - Mar 14, 2006 06:46
Well unless nintendo don' t live up to the hype and potential of the revolution, they IMO stand a good chance of claiming a good share of the market.

I don' t think they are in the same league and M$ or $ony this time round, so more people who wouldn' t usually consider another nintendo console may think otherwise.

Like those joysticks/lightguns that come preloaded with games, this is more nintendos market now... casual gamers, people who dont wanna pay out big bucks for all those bells and whistles.

I say $ony at 1 (well... if they ever do actually launch their machine), Nintendo at 2, m$ at 3 (though more market share than previously)
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Ive got a good feeling that.. - Mar 14, 2006 08:07
Not only will Nintendo be DEFINATELY dominating the Japanese market, but it' ll also have a huge impact on both Broadway & Hollywood.

Nintendo will be the first to include a new type of technology that will also make it' s way into cinemas in 2007, ...and it was Robert Rodriguez who let it slip...

Now, my man Reggie Fils-Aime, said that Satoru Iwata will drop a bomb during his speech at GDC (oh look its not far off now) in a battle for the heads and the hearts for all gamers between Sony and Nintendo, ...both of whom have keynote speeches lined up!

We will just have to wait and see i guess...

JoeRediferIsCool

• Total Posts : 74
RE: Ive got a good feeling that.. - Mar 15, 2006 03:57
i agree i think that the revolution will most probably get a good share of the market in the new year. But i still dont get how that wierd remote-of-a-controller works......
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Ive got a good feeling that.. - Mar 15, 2006 04:01

Now, my man Reggie Fils-Aime, said that Satoru Iwata will drop a bomb during his speech at GDC (oh look its not far off now) in a battle for the heads and the hearts for all gamers between Sony and Nintendo, ...both of whom have keynote speeches lined up!

Another gameboy? :P

Remember at E3,they all laughed when he took up his micro gameboy,but the nintendo fanboy realise it was not a joke,and cheered ... :P
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: Ive got a good feeling that.. - Mar 17, 2006 05:33
If what Sony says is true then I can' t wait for the PS3 ...(but it most likely isn' t true just like with PS2 before it)

PS3 and Revolution will definitely dominate - market share for PS3/360/Rev could end up 50%/30%/50% (cause Rev works great as a second system , and it attracts new people to gaming).

I think for avarage gamers who know their stuff from hype and marketing , PS3 is light years ahead of 360.Sony' s lies always work well when it comes to sales.

Those suckers are still waiting for next killzone game looking like the famous CGI.
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Ive got a good feeling that.. - Mar 17, 2006 05:47

ORIGINAL: JoeRediferIsCool

i agree i think that the revolution will most probably get a good share of the market in the new year. But i still dont get how that wierd remote-of-a-controller works......

You have to put two sensors on top of your TV, and with a third in the Revolution itself the console calibrates where the controller is and what it' s doing.

Another gameboy? :P

I wish! But no, because that would take the focus off DS Lite before it' s launch in the west.

QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
RE: Ive got a good feeling that.. - Mar 17, 2006 08:36
No way,i will never want NR in the lead,Nintendo was scumbags when they was leading,look how expensiver n64 games was in scandinavia,almost 90-95 dollars,and they got sued by EU for that,cause they had so much cheaper price in UK then rest of europe.
Anyway,Nintendo saw other game companies as threats and forced them to pay high royalites etc,and also they had very expensive games,
Nintendo was scumbags when leading,they have to suffer, in this and next gen.

So people know,they was scumbags to " scandinavia" thats why EU sued them,we had to pay double price for almost everything.
Some prices was just outraged,and made no sense what so ever,they did it because we are considered a rich territory,and small market.

Anyway Nintendos former VD said great graphic and online is not something people want :P
' ahum k?
< Message edited by QuezcatoL -- 17 Mar 06 0:40:59 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread