Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Batman Begins is better than Spider-Man 1 and 2 combined!
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
Batman Begins is better than Spider-Man 1 and 2 combined! - Jun 15, 2005 15:05
Oh yeah, I went there. In fact it' s twice as good as both of them combined. Infact it' s the hands down best comic book based movie ever. EVER! I don' t want to give anything away but I can definately say that was quite possibly the most enjoybale experience I' ve ever had at the movies. I was in complete awe from beginning to end.

I got a private screening for just me and my friend at midnight last night so we got to yell and cheer as much as we wanted since no one was around to complain. Boy did we ever cheer. The movie was just so damn amazing it' s hard to put into words. It was so good!

Scarecrow was f*cking crazy by the way. The way they developed his character was insane! I was in shock at how terrifying they protrayed him. Batman himself f*cking pwned too. Just f*ckin pwned. the first stime he goes out with his bat suite and takes out a bunch of crminals I was speechless. My mouth was just hanging wisde open.

The action scenes were intense as hell. The story was kick ass. Oh, and they definately went for a very dark style to this movie. those neon lights that plagues the last cpouple movies are not back. Infact you don' t see very many colorful things at all in this movie. this was pure gritty, dark, powerful action. Just so damn good!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll