Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Xmen Origins: Wolverine
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24
_Majik_

• Total Posts : 198
Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 01, 2009 13:03
Well i just finished watching the leaked workprint... and it's a fucking awful film.

Shitty story, shitty dialogue and acting, butchered characters (Sabretooth, Deadpool etc)...

Download it if you were planning on watching it and don't give Fox your money.

Roll on star Trek...
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 01, 2009 18:34
Thank You for the advice. But what exactly does work print mean. Is that the same as a screener.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 01, 2009 20:00
I don't care as long as they don't fuck up Star Trek and T4.  Please don't fuck them up Hollywood.  I BEG OF YOU!
Iad umboros

• Total Posts : 750
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 01, 2009 21:00
Agent Ghost

I don't care as long as they don't fuck up Star Trek and T4.  Please don't fuck them up Hollywood.  I BEG OF YOU!

T3 is already a pile of cack.  Star Trek doesn't have Shatner, so it will be cack too.

I had hopes for Wolverine, but X3 wasn't spectacular.  Watched Xmen 2 again the other night. I think it was the best by a long way in the trilogy.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 01, 2009 21:37
What was so horrible about it?     
Agent Ghost

Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 01, 2009 21:46
I actually enjoyed T3.  Obviously it didn't live up to T2 but how could it?  Even if you didn't like it how does this mean T4 is auto-fail?  I don't understand this logic. 

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/terminatorsalvation/

How is this not worth ten bucks?

As for Star Trek I was never a fan of the original series, but that's mostly due to the shitty production values.  I'd rather see a movie based around DS9 or Voyager.  But still you have the ST Universe, I'm expecting a lot of talent and huge budget with modern filmography.  I never liked Shitner though.  I don't like him as a person, I don't like him as an actor and I really don't like him as a Captain.  *heads for bomb shelter*
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 01, 2009 22:13
Why so much hate on T3? The movie pwned. It wasn't the same type of movie as T2. How can you make a better sci-fi horror film than T2? You can't. T3 is sci-fi/action/comedy. Ridiculous action scenes connected with hilarious one liners and snippets of plot. There wasn't anything bad about it. It was 100% pure goodness. People need to stop hating and realize the pwn.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 01, 2009 23:42
_Majik_

Download it if you were planning on watching it and don't give Fox your money

What he meant to say was: Here at Kikizo we take a firm stance against piracy, and encourage all our members to do so as well. Downloading Movies, Music, and Games from Warez(BB) sites and using programs like BitComet in conjunction with sites such as (SeaScoundral)Bay are morally and economically irresponsible. We would also like to remind you that downloading films also carries heavy penalties and possible jail time(aka buttrape, or partytime if youre MikayD).

Now back to Immortaldanmx's regular scheduled outbursts of anger and flamebaiting.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 02, 2009 01:49

But what exactly does work print mean. Is that the same as a screener. 

Its the basic film without the special effects, sounds, etc. It will tell you what the film is going to be like.

I didnt expect this movie to be much good to be honest, and i loved the three xmen movies, i still think 3 is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.. 

Got a feeling T4 will be good, best summer movie even... 
immortaldanmx

Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 02, 2009 21:17
Silentbomber

Its the basic film without the special effects, sounds, etc. It will tell you what the film is going to be like.

This particular copy seems to have some of the effects added, but there is in particular 1 fight scene at the end that is completely untextured and uncolored, with wires visible on the actors. Mostly though its a decent copy, obviously the best you'll get until it releases or a DVDScreener leaks.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - Apr 03, 2009 00:52
after seeing the trailer show up on nicktoons (yes the kids cartoons channel and in the early afternoon not evening) I pretty much got the feeling it was not gonna be at all what I thought it couldve been.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - May 02, 2009 18:19
Just saw it early last night.

It wasn't awful. I mean, it certainly wasn't Brett Ratner, and some of the basic concepts were really really cool (the warzone montage in the beginning), but the movie just felt disjointed. Like, they took a lot of good scenes, and added way too many characters.

Hopefully Magneto will be better.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - May 02, 2009 21:45
saw it last night, good action scenes.. not much else. 
mastachefbkw

Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - May 02, 2009 22:10
The first half is okay, but the second half just kills it.     
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - May 03, 2009 07:36
Agreed. What the fuck was up with the 8-mile island shit? And Gambit? Like... I dunno. Most of the characters were placed in the movie because it was X-men, and they needed X-men in an X-Men movie. It could've stood alone as a perfectly fine sci-fi flick.
mastachefbkw

Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - May 04, 2009 21:22
I believe Gambit was thrown in there to be like Johnny Depp is to 14 year old girls. "Zomg he is teh hawtzorz and teh mysterious wiht teh magics."
immortaldanmx

Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - May 05, 2009 16:28
I could care less about most of what ruined the movie, but the way they butchered Deadpool and Sabertooth is unacceptable.
Agent Ghost

Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - May 06, 2009 03:37
Star Trek is this week for those that don't live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.
immortaldanmx

Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - May 06, 2009 05:33
Agent Ghost

Star Trek is this week for those that don't live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere.

Piss off, we have theatres in the middle of Bumfuck, Nowhere.
Agent Ghost

Re:Xmen Origins: Wolverine - May 06, 2009 05:39

Piss off, we have theatres in the middle of Bumfuck, Nowhere.

lol I was talking about Europe.
Change Page: 12 > | Showing page 1 of 2, messages 1 to 20 of 24

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread