Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I <3 You I H8 You [Coming Summer 2008]
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
I <3 You I H8 You [Coming Summer 2008] - Jan 31, 2008 02:26
No script yet but I did type up a quick layout of the premise and what not. It' s pretty stripped down of the key elements that will define the film itslef but I just wanted to show it around to see what people think. Anyways like *** I' m posting it for public eyes. Its not that origional of an idea but its still my own so yeah. To view goto my myspace page. Its private as of now so if your not on my list then you' re gonna have to add me.

http://www.myspace.com/massacre20xx

If you dont wanna go thru the hassle to see a basic rundown of what I' m working on then just ask me to send you a PM with it contained.

Right now I' m working on a script and a few more character details. While I do that I' m gonna look for some budget film supplies. And most importantly my actors and crew. I' m gonna see if I can qualify as the lead but I need to lose some weight first. Dunno if I have the physical appearance for the screen tho. We' ll see.

I' m gonna look for a short story to adapt first just to practice with the equipment and actors and stuff.
< Message edited by Mass X -- 11 Feb 08 21:06:54 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message