Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 April Fools Day
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
April Fools Day - Mar 31, 2008 18:05
It' s nearly April 1st, which means April Fools day is about to arrive. So, have any of you got any tricks planned?
kitten

• Total Posts : 197
RE: April Fools Day - Mar 31, 2008 20:00
its very rare, or never, that i plan shit.
if i do anything it wont be anything that great anyway.
Demonoroth

• Total Posts : 359
RE: April Fools Day - Mar 31, 2008 20:34

ORIGINAL: kitten

its very rare, or never, that i plan shit.
if i do anything it wont be anything that great anyway.

As long as you keep me out of your little twisted shemes I' m happy.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: April Fools Day - Apr 01, 2008 00:09
I sent one of you a PM suggesting that you cheat on the other as an April fools joke.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: April Fools Day - Apr 01, 2008 05:35

It' s nearly April 1st, which means April Fools day is about to arrive. So, have any of you got any tricks planned?
I was going to make a thread " Shenmue 3 confirmed!!!!!" , but that would just be mean.

Everyone always forgets about it anyway. Then they finally realize it and come up with something stupid like " Uh-oh, your shoe is untied....gotcha APRIL FOOLS!!!"
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: April Fools Day - Apr 01, 2008 06:11
I' m " decorating" my German professor' s classroom with hundreds of oragami paper cranes. A friend of mine makes a few a day, and leaves them in his chair, and it pisses her off. We' re going in with backpacks full and littering them everywhere.

I' m also throwing a fetal pig on a lunch tray, and asking the line workers if I can use the microwave.

How can you guys not do anything for April Fool' s Day? It' s easily one of the best holidays of the year.
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: April Fools Day - Apr 01, 2008 08:06
I could easily fake my death buuuuut I got a meeting with the D.A. in St. Croix county. So I' ll be too busy...I was thinking about pulling a prank on him tho I dont think that would help me take care of my citations.
locopuyo

• Total Posts : 3138
RE: April Fools Day - Apr 01, 2008 11:24
I might call my mom and tell her I' m in jail.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: April Fools Day - Apr 01, 2008 11:32

I could easily fake my death buuuuut I got a meeting with the D.A. in St. Croix county. So I' ll be too busy...I was thinking about pulling a prank on him tho I dont think that would help me take care of my citations.
I wish I had the time to fake my own death.

I might call my mom and tell her I' m in jail.

You should call the cops and tell them you were raped....that would be hilarious...or not
< Message edited by mastachefbkw -- 1 Apr 08 3:33:30 >
kitten

RE: April Fools Day - Apr 01, 2008 13:24

I' m also throwing a fetal pig on a lunch tray, and asking the line workers if I can use the microwave.

man, their expressions will be priceless... wish i was there to see them
Torr

• Total Posts : 554
RE: April Fools Day - Apr 01, 2008 21:33
Maybe its because I' m lazy or because I' m just not creative enough, but any April fools I have ever done has been simple and not very good. Maybe I' ll go prank call some bars. Oh yeah stupid story from the chronicles of XBL idiots; so a guy was asking everyone in the lobby(all strangers I presumed) how to block your number when calling someone, and then proceeded to explain to us that his friend was trying to prank call his mother and didn' t want his mother to notice the number, I know it wasn' t funny but it was stupid.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: April Fools Day - Apr 01, 2008 22:35
We had some work that needed to be handed in today. As we have all handed in our work late at least once already, we had to make sure it doesn' t happen again. However, I told my college lecturer that I didn' t have it with me and so he wrote me a cause for concern a little later on. Naturally, I whipped my work out and said " April Fools" . Aren' t I wild...

It' s a good thing my lecturers can take a joke.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: April Fools Day - Apr 02, 2008 00:49
Operation hide-a-bunch-of-paper-cranes-everyf*ckingwhere set to commence in half an hour. Results, and maybe photos if I can chance pulling out a cameraphone.
kitten

RE: April Fools Day - Apr 02, 2008 10:19

ORIGINAL: Eddie_the_Hated

Operation hide-a-bunch-of-paper-cranes-everyf*ckingwhere set to commence in half an hour. Results, and maybe photos if I can chance pulling out a cameraphone.

*waits patiently*
did it work?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread