Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 PS3 EU Backwards Compatability Site!!!
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
PS3 EU Backwards Compatability Site!!! - Mar 20, 2007 21:35
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: PS3 EU Backwards Compatability Site!!! - Mar 20, 2007 22:52
That' s better then I expected. Will the games be direct ports or will they be rendered in HD with anti-aliasing?
< Message edited by Agent Ghost -- 20 Mar 07 14:53:18 >
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: PS3 EU Backwards Compatability Site!!! - Mar 20, 2007 23:26
If anyone would buy it from me I' d sell my PS2 when I get a PS3. Unfortunately the thing is old, knackered, the front of the CD tray has been loose since year 2 (By loose I mean it falls off) it has an ugly network adaptor screwed into the backside of it, it must be caked internally with dust and would only come with a handful of games, one official controller and all the ‘bits’.

Nice to see the PS3 will play FFXII though, good as it only came out a week or two back.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: PS3 EU Backwards Compatability Site!!! - Mar 21, 2007 01:17
Very Nice. Goos to see god of war 2 working, cant decide weither to play that on ps2 or ps3.

anyways, What games are not supported?, I guess it will only take them a few months to get all the titles working.
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
RE: PS3 EU Backwards Compatability Site!!! - Mar 21, 2007 03:16
Where' s Rez?!
Kyo.k

• Total Posts : 324
RE: PS3 EU Backwards Compatability Site!!! - Mar 21, 2007 03:58
Yes, but not in 60hz mode. Borders or slowdown in 50hz. A great start though and many people wont care about the isssue.

The news however almost confirms my suspicions that UK PS3' s don' t have a 60hz mode for either PS2 or PS3 games for 480i, 720p or otherwise.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: PS3 EU Backwards Compatability Site!!! - Mar 21, 2007 04:10

If anyone would buy it from me I' d sell my PS2 when I get a PS3. Unfortunately the thing is old, knackered, the front of the CD tray has been loose since year 2 (By loose I mean it falls off) it has an ugly network adaptor screwed into the backside of it, it must be caked internally with dust and would only come with a handful of games, one official controller and all the ‘bits’.

I' d buy it for parts & the case, but you live in the UK! Screw the Atlantic Ocean!

Where' s Rez?!

Doesn' t matter, the " trance vibrator" isn' t compatible, therefore killing it.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll