Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I finally got a job actually 2
Starman Anthony

• Total Posts : 563
I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 12, 2004 16:00
I finally got a job actually 2. I am so happy now I can earn some cash... and help pay some school. First job well it' s not secure and it might be a one time thing I am going to work at Vietnamese Restaurant just helping around and I get paid in cash. I don' t know yet I have to recieve an OK. Now for the second job I am a going to be working at some Dollar store and also getting paid in cash. Also believe it or not 7$ an hour. I think that' s goood for a Dollar store... heh well at least it' s something for right now. Wheee so happy. I still wish though Gamestop hired me so everyone can have free games yay.. heh just kidding.
Sharon

• Total Posts : 960
RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 12, 2004 17:40
Congratulations!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 14, 2004 14:16
Cool, congratulations dude. I' m still looking for a job. Game hasn’t got back to me... in fact almost nowhere has. I' ve recently had an interview in a place called Music Zone but they didn' t want me. I’m getting desperate now I' m going to a job agency tomorrow to find me something to do over Christmas and hopefully beyond.

But good luck with your jobs Starman
Starman Anthony

RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 14, 2004 23:16
*Sigh* It' s not 7 dollars and hour.. it' s 6... I made a mistake or heard wrong... and I work only weekends Saturday and Sunday.. this will only be for a short time just need money like now heh... I am going to apply at Micheals Art Store because a couple of my friends work there and they can recomend me but heh they live in another state in VA..... Oh well I will try. Like when the application asks do you know anybody that works in Micheals? That' s where I will put it down.
DaRoosh65

• Total Posts : 1968
RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 15, 2004 15:20
Congrats!!!

Hope the Michaels thing works out for ya' ...it' s a bit** trying to find a decent job these days.

Good luck!
Spacepiston

• Total Posts : 164
RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 25, 2004 02:22
Paid in cash? Thats not bad money then.... of course its highly illegal to pay you under the table:)
Starman Anthony

RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 26, 2004 01:20
No it isnt just kidding heh it' s only temp. I think they will tell me to stop working this weekend.
whatabout_paul

RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 26, 2004 12:49
After 5 months things are looking up for me. Had an interview with a call centre today. £3 an hour they were offering and I passed their three tests and an interview. I' m just waiitng for a call from them later today to confirm if I' ve been taken on or not.

The only down side is that the hours are from 2pm till 8pm. I' m in a band and most gigs start at 8pm so I' d need to make sure I have gig days and practice days off. Thats all Tuesdays and a gig day. It shouldn' t be a huge problem as I' m working 5 days a week spread over 7. We' ll see what happenes though.
Starman Anthony

RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 28, 2004 22:03
Ooh how sad I got fired today... he said he needed someone with more experience.... I was like um ok... and then he paid me 76$ in cash from what I worked last weekend.. then I left.. I am glad I left that place it was soooo dang boring.. they told me to just stand there at the front door and watch the customers.. I guess since they saw me struggling to stand after standing for 8 hours they didn' t like that oh well I don' t know and anyways it was atemp. job they told me so at least I made some cash heh but... now I am back looking for a job again.... *Sigh*
< Message edited by Starman Anthony -- 11/28/2004 10:05:54 PM >
vanswa garbutt

• Total Posts : 412
RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 28, 2004 23:54
-
<message edited by vanswa garbutt on May 30, 2012 06:47>
whatabout_paul

RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 29, 2004 22:17
You' ll find somewhere, believe in yourself Starman! If I can find a good-ish job after 5 months of looking you should be able to find something good in 5 weeks.
Starman Anthony

RE: I finally got a job actually 2 - Nov 29, 2004 22:40
Aww thanks whatabout_paul Heh I wont give up. I need to work my butt off to pay for school and any job would do. *Sigh*

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll