Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 DOA trailer leaked
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
Mass X

• Total Posts : 4491
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 21, 2005 19:29
Hmm well it' s not hard to see who' s directing it of course. But I have a feeling there' s gonna be some extreme corniness with the dialogue and story. But at least the women and action with be great to watch.

Also (altho he' s not attached to it..I dont think...) it looks to have that poorly made Uwe Boll touch to it...with the costume design and actors/actresses chosen (for some of the roles, especially the male roles.)
< Message edited by Mass X -- 22 Nov 05 4:52:20 >
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 22, 2005 00:11
I didnt match it with the sound on, and it still sounded cheezy, that movie should have been CGI through and through. Or they should have made Ninja Gaiden instead
Bishonen

• Total Posts : 1718
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 22, 2005 16:40
O_O

....woah! ...cool!

...you' re totally right Mass Monkey, Chem..... but ...

O_O

.........woah!! ...cool!!

...undecided about Devon Aoki as Kasumi (shame Ziyi Zhang cant speak english, she would of ruled as kasumi ) .......Holly Valance looks more or less the part of Christie (not sure about that attempt at an english accent though)....

...the actress playing Tina seems to have the right attitude, but Helena comes across as a generic blonde (with slightly longer hair)........

...*chuckle* Geng fu looks hilarious.... and Ayane looks.....rubbish....

...and what about Hitomi and Lei Fang?.. why' d they get left out??.....

........i should be annoyed at this latest lame a$$ed attempt on a video game movie (it may turn out to be the worst since Street Fighter) ...... but....
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 23 Nov 05 23:54:51 >
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 23, 2005 10:43
I can' t get the video to download! That could be a blessing in disguise though. From what I can tell it doesn' t look that promising...
Bishonen

RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 23, 2005 15:54
....wow.... coincidence.....

Street Fighter is on tv........Bison is trying to take out Guile' s boat using an arcade machine....Blanka looks like the Hulk after a Pantene colour treatment...and Chun Li' s red fishnets are hypnotic ...also features the original Australian soap star/pop princess/female beat-' em up impersonator trying to do an english accent...

....this film is so bad, it almost seams good..... perhaps there is hope for Dead Or Alive yet?.....

hatake ukki kun

• Total Posts : 6
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 24, 2005 23:33
Gahh! i cant even download the trailer, but from what im hearing from you guys, this movie sounds sucky. but i also love to play the game soo... i have high hopes that you will all be wrong about this movie.
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 25, 2005 02:35
We wont, ill eat my hat on it.

not this spartan helm, i dont think my teeth can handle that. dont want to break them again!
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 28, 2005 04:56
The girls are hot, and there' s kung-fu! What more else do you guys want?! Acting?!
Bishonen

RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 28, 2005 17:25
.... well.... ...if you' re going to reduce the conversation to that level, I' ll have to admit that I' m disappointed at the prevalence of bras..... ...like the DOA ladies ever used such an restrictive garment....

...and they are not as ..... ...gifted..... ....as their CG counterparts are they?...

.... i think that the whole cast list is all wrong anyway, ..i mean its supposed to be DOA!.... the king of CG bongos!! ....not some rehash of Charlie' s Angels or whatever...

..if the film' s makers are going to throw seriousness out the window, then the cast list should read more like this:

Kasumi - Tera Patrick
Hitomi - Britney Spears
Tina - Anna Nicole Smith
Lei Fang - Lucy Lui
Christie - Jordan (British babe famous for being hot and having bi... well you know...)
Helena - Jennifer Lopez
Ayane - Chiaki Kuriyama (Kill Bill V1' s Go Go)

.... good list, non?....
kombatfighter

• Total Posts : 428
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 28, 2005 18:08
You know from all this talk about it being a bad trailer. I haven' t even bothered dling it. Did anyone give it a good review?
Boss Hogg

• Total Posts : 299
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Nov 28, 2005 18:29
Kombatfighter it looks like one of those movies thats stupid but fun to watch.
Gaius IV

• Total Posts : 139
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Dec 09, 2005 03:45
Yeah I don' t know about the trailer...but it will be a good kug fu movie you know why? cause it' s directed by Corey Yuen, now this guy has done a lot of kick ass hong kong movies!
whatabout_paul

• Total Posts : 1227
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Dec 23, 2005 08:31
I have zero expectations of this movie but if it turns out to be anything other than a steaming pile of poo I' ll be very surprised...

...Now whens that Crazy Taxi movie coming out?
Chee Saw

• Total Posts : 1466
RE: DOA trailer leaked - Dec 24, 2005 06:05

ORIGINAL: Bishonen

Kasumi - Tera Patrick
Hitomi - Britney Spears
Tina - Anna Nicole Smith
Lei Fang - Lucy Lui
Christie - Jordan (British babe famous for being hot and having bi... well you know...)
Helena - Jennifer Lopez
Ayane - Chiaki Kuriyama (Kill Bill V1' s Go Go)

.... good list, non?....

HELL NO! Ayane is hot! Chiaki Kuriyama is not! Ayane should be played by the girl who played Jackie Chans sister in Shanghai Knights, Fann Wong.

Bishonen

RE: DOA trailer leaked - Dec 26, 2005 11:48
....Ms. Wong looks nice enough from your post (' aint seen Shanghai Nights) but my Chiaki would cut your b@ll$ off if she ever herd your slander...

...Fann wong is also much too old for the part.... there' s no way she could play a school girl.... ..Chiaki is still in her teens (i think) ... plus she' s got ATTITUDE and ego, just like Ayane...

Pretty...

...but mean

...actually, ' cause i cast Terra Patrick as Kasumi, duyathink i should cast Luci Thai as Ayane instead?...
Bishonen

RE: DOA trailer leaked - Jan 07, 2006 16:33
...i guess no one knows who she is...

..humph..
Bishonen

RE: DOA trailer leaked - Feb 06, 2006 23:24
< Message edited by Bishonen -- 6 Feb 06 15:43:36 >

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages