Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Forum is lagging again
Joe Redifer

• Total Posts : 4481
Forum is lagging again - Mar 09, 2006 09:40
Slowing down when posts or edits are made. Time to clean out the cache or do whatever it is you guys to to speed it back up for a month or so. :)
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
RE: Forum is lagging again - Mar 10, 2006 06:01
I' ll leave my clutter wherever I wish.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Forum is lagging again - Mar 10, 2006 07:19
Sorry about this. We are having a slight nightmare week for IT stuff all round. Alex and I are both travelling and the main machine I was gonna be using for the next week or two has blown up. I am at our hosting facility in Spokane WA next week and will be easier to get things back on track when we' re at " ground zero" . Thanks for your patience, it' s just one of those weeks...

PS This also means forum prizes are delayed but we' ll be in touch with everyone who' s contacted us to make sure they still want the same prizes, etc.
Terry Bogard

• Total Posts : 3915
RE: Forum is lagging again - Mar 10, 2006 07:38

We are having a slight nightmare week for IT stuff all round. Alex and I are both travelling and the main machine I was gonna be using for the next week or two has blown up.

Holy crap, you mean my laptop isn' t the only one that' s been acting like a REAL bytch this week??? I had to reinstall Windows into a secondary partition cause the main one was corrupt and no longer accessible. I thought I was gonna have to buy another laptop but thankfully the second install seemed to work. But now I' ve got to go through the incredibly fun task of re-installing EVERYTHING, lol.. But at the very least my work files are safe!
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
RE: Forum is lagging again - Mar 12, 2006 04:24

PS This also means forum prizes are delayed but we' ll be in touch with everyone who' s contacted us to make sure they still want the same prizes, etc.

Great relief Adam, so im pretty sure this means i wont recieve Quake 4 as i originally requested :)

good luck making things on the forum work again!
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: Forum is lagging again - Mar 12, 2006 04:51
computers generally dont blow up ,

so LIER!, tell us the truth. I command you.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll