Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Looks...
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Looks... - Dec 24, 2007 08:24

Bland...

Creating your own main character could have its appeal, but in my opinion the game looks horrible, especially compared to it' s predecessor, which looks fantastic.

I' m aware it' s far from done, but there' s just something about it I don' t like. The character models have been revamped, but in my opinion they' re a step backwards. That combined with the shadows (or distinct lack thereof), and bog standard environments make me worry a little about the game. The uninspired square buildings and sparsely filled interiors are in sharp contrast to the first picture of R6V:1, with the dozens of rafters crossing the ceiling, and debris lying everywhere. Ubi Montreal are an amazing studio, and I' d say it was due to it being not completed, but the things I' m having problems with don' t seem to be something that is cleaned up with a bit of polish, as was the case with other Tom Clancy games (namely the GRAW series). It' s stylistic.

What are your guy' s thoughts?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message