Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I' m starving!
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
I' m starving! - Aug 05, 2006 14:43
I' m dying for a new game. Why is it that when I have money there are no decent games out and when all the games finally do come out I' m fucking broke. It feels as though all I ever do as a gamer is wait for the next big thing. It' s the gamers curse, the never ending wait. FUCK!
< Message edited by Game Junkie -- 5 Aug 06 6:46:33 >
Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: I' m starving! - Aug 05, 2006 16:05
Aye.
]GaNgStA[

• Total Posts : 2949
RE: I' m starving! - Aug 05, 2006 17:35
just get some great game you haven' t played yet - there are so many great games out there and the ones everyone talk about are very loud titles like halo and shit.

I' m telling you, there are lot' s of great games , but you have to look for them :)

Unless you have 360 cause this system is pretty young right now and there aren' t many (if any) hidden gems yet.
ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: I' m starving! - Aug 05, 2006 17:51
You' re not good at saving money are you?
dasher232

• Total Posts : 1729
RE: I' m starving! - Aug 05, 2006 19:02

ORIGINAL: Game Junkie

I' m dying for a new game. Why is it that when I have money there are no decent games out and when all the games finally do come out I' m fucking broke. It feels as though all I ever do as a gamer is wait for the next big thing. It' s the gamers curse, the never ending wait. FUCK!

I have the exact same feeling at the moment. I hate waiting a year (or longer) for a game to come out.
Marink

• Total Posts : 884
RE: I' m starving! - Aug 05, 2006 19:22
Well at least that means you have more time to spend on other, not as new, games in the meantime.
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: I' m starving! - Aug 06, 2006 03:07
Save it for a game. Easy.
Game Junkie

• Total Posts : 708
RE: I' m starving! - Aug 06, 2006 05:33
Actually I am good with money. I worked for two years and I saved enough for the next two/three years (college). This is actually the first time where I have money and there are no games. Still, I always feel as though I' m waiting. I have a 360 and I' ll be getting my new computer which I' ll be building myself next week (the parts are ordered). The problem with my computer is that I want a DX10 card so I have to wait before my computer is suitable for gaming. I have Tekken for psp but I get bored of fighting games fairly quickly, even if it' s one of the best psp games.

Those bastards always release the best games in Fall/Winter...
Jessica Spencer

• Total Posts : 62
RE: I' m starving! - Aug 07, 2006 21:29
I hate waiting for new consoles. thats the worst... Especially if you dont have any good consoles to play...

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll