Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The Horde
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
The Horde - Nov 08, 2008 14:01
This is the multiplayer game mode in Gears 2 where you have to survive wave after wave of enemies.  I reached level 18 in a public match (without dying) in normal difficulty.  The only reason we lost is because three guys quit.  Then I managed level 30 in a private match with two other guys.  Level 30 is fucking hard.  I don't give a shit about the other modes, this is where it's at.

So who has Gears2?  We need to set up a match sometime.  Don't forget to download the free flashback maps.

<message edited by Agent Ghost on Nov 08, 2008 15:12>
Vx Chemical

• Total Posts : 5534
Re:The Horde - Nov 08, 2008 15:24
im going to go to a friends place next friday and hook up 4 xboxes to play hoard. its gonig to be fun i reckon. i just started the game today, been playing fallout instead.
Johnny Jiron

• Total Posts : 434
Re:The Horde - Nov 08, 2008 19:52
me and a group have been playing horde in hardcore. So far we've managed up to level 26 but now we can't last 3 minutes without being massacred.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
Re:The Horde - Nov 08, 2008 20:14
I want to reach level 50 in a public match so the levels are unlocked.  Even if I have to play in casual to do it. 

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll