Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Secret VF is NO secret
Kyo.k

• Total Posts : 324
Secret VF is NO secret - Jul 14, 2003 20:28
Ok, I read Adam' s report on the secret VF project. However the game he is referring to is actually a promotional copy given away to retail stores around the country.

I work at Game as a sales asisstant and was givn a copy of the said VF when I saw and asked (very nicely) for it.

Now I' m not sure if this game was suposed to be given to just staff, or customers as well, but I know this... It is a simplified version of VF4 Evo with loads of the moves and a lot of the combos. There is no save game option, no replay mode, just the basic arcade mode.

I WILL POST A PICTURE OF ME HOLDING THE GAME FOR PROOF!

Expect the pic in my next post tomorrow (or day after), as it' s 9.30pm GMT and I' m a little busy at present.
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
RE: Secret VF is NO secret - Jul 15, 2003 04:13
You' re right - GAME were given limited number of copies of the game to give away with VF4 Evo PAL. However they seem to mostly have run out now. Mor copies might start circulating though... although not through retailers. Watch this space!
Kyo.k

• Total Posts : 324
RE: Secret VF is NO secret - Jul 15, 2003 18:44
Thanks for the reply. I didn' t have time to post a pic, and it looks like I won' t have to now. Anyway it' ll be posted Thursday evening just for completion sake. Currently I' m right in the middle of designing a new multi-platform games site to replace my old Nintendo one, and that' s why time' s a little short and the grammar a little off.

I hope AM2 do a special edition VF2 remake, or perhaps a VF collection of VF' s 1 to 3, with the games being straight arcade perfect ports.

I wonder if they' ve got anything planned for VF Quest on GameCube?

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll