Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Video game-related dreams
Zoy

• Total Posts : 1703
Video game-related dreams - Mar 06, 2008 05:01
The other night I had a dream that I was interviewing a game designer at a small development studio. He was showing me the nearly-completed build of a game that combined Shinobi and Jet Set Radio. Apparently Neo-Zeed was collaborating with the Rokkaku Group; thus, Joe Musashi was getting involved in the resistance with the GGs. It looked freakin' gorgeous. Upon awakening, I was a bit disappointed it was only a dream.

Any of you have gaming dreams recently?
Rampage99

• Total Posts : 3161
RE: Video game-related dreams - Mar 06, 2008 05:52
I' ve had those kinds of dreams. It' s always fun when you are playing some badass game in a dream and then when you wake up you curse life because the experience is over.

I also enjoy dreaming that I' m inside a game. Do you notice how the weirdest stuff can happen in a dream that makes no sense what so ever but while you are in that dream you just accept everything that is happening without question? I' ve never understood that.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Video game-related dreams - Mar 06, 2008 06:07
I don' t remember any dreams where I' m playing some amazing game, but I' ve had dreams where I' m in a game.

I' ve had a lot of bizarre dreams as a kid. These days I don' t even remember my dreams, I think it' s because I don' t get enough sleep.
Chimura

• Total Posts : 1123
RE: Video game-related dreams - Mar 06, 2008 08:27
I think the most frequent video game dreams I' ve had is where I am Cloud Strife, on some weird ass crusade never featured in FFVII.

But then again, I' ve dreamed with subtitles, so nothing that comes to my dream surprises me anymore
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Video game-related dreams - Mar 06, 2008 09:49
I had a dream once that MS made a game to counter SSB. The game had many characters from FPS such as Halo, Gears, Tom Clany games, etc. Instead of fighting in each characters stage like in SSB, what ever character you were playing had the gameplay of that game (ex: Playing as Marcus Phoenix against master chief, you would have halo' s gameplay). Then when I awoke, I thought I actually had the game and when I found out I didn' t I was somewhat depressed.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll