Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Welcome to the new Kikizo Forum
Adam Doree

• Total Posts : 1113
Welcome to the new Kikizo Forum - Jul 21, 2008 14:19
Apologies for the delay in getting our new forum live.

As you can see, all posts made it in tact before the old version was closed a few days ago.

As you can see, our new design is integrated and there are literally hundreds of tweaks, improvements, new functionality and a much more modern interface.

Of course, there are boung to be teething problems, so please bear with us as we iron these out, including optimising the overall speed of the new forum. Not to mention things I know some of you will have comments baout like the user ratings (Super Memberm etc) - a lot of this is placeholder and to be finalised.

Please use this thread to discuss any feedback on the new forum, as well as to report any bugs or functionality problems etc, the more detail the better.

And guys, you won't believe this, but you can actually upload your own avatars now. ;-)

We've been working lige dogs to get this live ASAP, so we hope you enjoy the results. Come back for another upgrade in another five years from now!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll