Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360!
QuezcatoL

• Total Posts : 7059
I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 11, 2007 21:41
It' s good,good graphic and smooth framerate mostly,yeah yeah I know the pc version is a lot better and I also have it,but my friends dont have good pc' s and now we use headset+webcam so this is bettermabnyway WHO DAERES TO CHALLENGE QUEZ IN THE GAME=?!!

FUck miyamto fucking faggot,stfu you fag you can' t make a halo you dipshit.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 11, 2007 23:01
I bought it on PC. I don' t like it, the matches are too fast and simple. I should have kept Rise of Legends and Age of Empires III.
M B

• Total Posts : 202
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 11, 2007 23:57
CC3 is not an RTS, just a click race. It does control super well on 360 though.

How about we play StarCraft (the best RTS and possibley even the best game ever) instead.

p.s. Miyamato can' t make shit.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 01:35

CC3 is not an RTS, just a click race. It does control super well on 360 though.

How about we play StarCraft (the best RTS and possibley even the best game ever) instead.

No, on 360 its just a race as to who can pump out the correct buildings at the beginning.
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 01:58

Did you hear the latest rumors that Blizzard is working on StarCraft 2?
M B

RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 02:37
Yeah I' m pumped for the announcement they' ll be making in SK. All those guys do over there is play SC so I' m assuming they' ll be announcing SC2. I really doubt they would announce any other type of game for fear of being eaten alive. WC3 and WoW aren' t too popular in SK.
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 04:24

*** miyamto ***ing faggot,stfu you fag you can' t make a halo you dipshit.

Are you finished......
M B

RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 04:28
no =P
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 05:43
well... what was the last good Miyamato game?
Gamer

• Total Posts : 160
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 06:05
Wow miyamoto has nothing at all to do with this thread yet there' s people bashing him for no reason. I hope this isn' t the level of maturity that this forum has come to nowadays..
Silentbomber

• Total Posts : 4673
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 06:24
Anyone know where I can download ds games? lol
Duffman

• Total Posts : 1096
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 06:32

Wow miyamoto has nothing at all to do with this thread yet there' s people bashing him for no reason. I hope this isn' t the level of maturity that this forum has come to nowadays..

I know. Yes he went overboard with his comments about Halo but my god some people here swear he personally insulted them! Get over it and grow up.
mastachefbkw

RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 12:39

People are immature because they question his stupid remarks? I understand that this isnt the right topic to talk about it, but the topic has went off(just like always) and theres no since complaining about it because people go off topic in every thread on kikizo. Its not like people dont do things immature and pointless in other threads, its just that the people that do it, the other members dont have the balls to call them out on it.
Gamer

RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 17:10
Well, people need to stop making replies that have nothing at all to do with the thread, if you have nothing constructive to add to the topic then don' t reply. Especially these kids that just post trash that just bashes something or someone. If they' re gonna post this kind of crap in unrelated threads they should get warned, then banned. Well thats what I would do at least. This forum has the potential to be a great place to share thoughts and ideas on gaming and what not without this kind of fanboyism that runs rampant upon most other sites. I think you need to assign a moderator to keep these kids in check adam =b
mastachefbkw

RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 12, 2007 23:25

Well, people need to stop making replies that have nothing at all to do with the thread, if you have nothing constructive to add to the topic then don' t reply. Especially these kids that just post trash that just bashes something or someone. If they' re gonna post this kind of crap in unrelated threads they should get warned, then banned. Well thats what I would do at least. This forum has the potential to be a great place to share thoughts and ideas on gaming and what not without this kind of fanboyism that runs rampant upon most other sites. I think you need to assign a moderator to keep these kids in check adam =b

Im just saying that people go off topic in pretty much every thread and if one of the " more respected" members were to say the same thing no one would say anything.
immortaldanmx

• Total Posts : 2966
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 14, 2007 03:46

Who the fuck are you? No, seriously, who? No one here really knows you, or gives a rats ass what your opinion is. 92 Posts in 5 years? just go to another " great place to share thoughts and ideas on gaming" . We havent needed your help for 5 years, and we dont now.
choupolo

• Total Posts : 1773
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 14, 2007 03:56
Friendly place Kikizo these days heh.

Played the demo for C&C3 the other day on 360. I think they' ve done well to make the controls quick and simple. Once you get used to it. Much easier to spin the viewpoint round while moving etc. On the PC I hardly ever use that function.

Still fact is EA killed Westwood Studios and I can never forgive them! [:' (]
Gamer

RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 14, 2007 05:16
Well, i' ve been here since the site started up, cause I was a part of the forums that Adam was previously runnin. I' m aware that I haven' t posted much but I do check these forums just about every day and regardless of how much I post I still would like to see these forums become a little more mature. Maybe you need another Luna to keep things straight here Adam =b lol jk.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: I BoUgHJT CkSOMANANDER CONQUER 3 FoR XBOX360! - May 17, 2007 08:02
Orrrr.... maybe you could post more. Sorry, I don' t have anything against anybody on the forums anymore, but the solution is right in front of you dude!

Yeah I' m pumped for the announcement they' ll be making in SK.

South Korea?! Every copy of starcraft 2 will be released on bootleg Mini-DV disks!?! I knew it Marty! 88 MILES PER HOUR!!!

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll