Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Euro Launchers ( Madjick)
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 00:48
Hey whats up for those that are getting a ps3 tommorow congrats lets get together and get down on some motostorm or resistance kikizo style. I will admit that I haven' t one a race at motostorm I have come in 6 place hell I haven' t even completed a Race before the time runs out but man it sure is fun.

But really all Ps3 owners lets get down tonight I stay up and wait for you guys.

PSN ID MikeDaFreshOne Peace Out
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 22 Mar 07 16:49:42 >
Nitro

• Total Posts : 11960
RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick - Mar 23, 2007 00:51
I get my machine in less than 8 hours but won' t get time to play anything until tomorrow night as i have an early start and late finish.

What i meant to ask you is how the friends list works. Is it like on 360 where if somebody invites you you can accept and it' ll auto load the multiplayer and drop you into the lobby?
Dagashi

• Total Posts : 987
RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 01:01
Not as easy as that sadly. First off, you can add friends for the ps3 itself, in the cross media bar. You just enter the account name of your friend and send an invite. This only allows you to message and send stuff as far as I know.

Every game has its own multiplayer system so you have to add friends in that. In Resistance, the system is really good, and you can easily send buddy invites, set up clans, view clan members, invite others to your game, or go into a private lobby and invite people into it to make a team(which is what we should do). I have a lot less experience with Motorstorms online system, and I haven' t really checked for the friend and group joining capabilities. I will do that today and post what I find out.

I' m definitely up for Resistance though, since everyone can easily jump into that, and the interface will make it easy to add friends etc. If you guys wanna make a clan, you can make the name any length, but the tag that shows in front of your name is only 3 letters. Example [FaM]Dagashi, is what mine shows up as. FaM stands for " fighting amish" .
Nitro

RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 01:06
You' re Amish!?

Well fuck me sideways and call me Shirley. I didn' t know that...

But meh, Mikay, what' s with the thread title?
Dagashi

RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 01:17
I' m an Amish exile. I played a gameboy while at the market when I was young and got hooked. I left home when I was 10 so that I could be with my one true love. Video games.

Anyhow I just got invited to the clan when I wooped on their leaders and I haven' t bothered quitting because I don' t really play that much. For the record, I' m irish/scottish/brittish/german/french. Basically a mix of all the typical settlers of Canada.
< Message edited by Dagashi -- 22 Mar 07 17:19:22 >
Nitro

RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 01:21
And you live in Calgary right?

Because i just ordered tickets for the Gretchen Wilson/Big & Rich gangbang on Friday July 13th and i can' t wait!

ginjirou

• Total Posts : 4836
RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 02:59

I will admit that I haven' t one a race at motostorm I have come in 6 place hell I haven' t even completed a Race before the time runs out but man it sure is fun

I love that spirit! Loving a game despite the fact that you never win is one of the best signs that it' s really fun.
< Message edited by ginjirou -- 22 Mar 07 18:59:48 >
Agent Ghost

• Total Posts : 5486
RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 03:13

I' m an Amish exile.

Holy shit, that' s pretty hardcore. So where do you guys go if you decide to leave as you did? It' s not like you have family on our side. Or do you?
mikayd2

• Total Posts : 1129
RE: Euro Launchers ( Nitro ) - Mar 23, 2007 03:16

What i meant to ask you is how the friends list works. Is it like on 360 where if somebody invites you you can accept and it' ll auto load the multiplayer and drop you into the lobby?

Sort of you can select your friends from the budy list and if they are online then yeah it works just fine for some games I know you can do it with madden and resistance. in game and at the dash board

But meh, Mikay, what' s with the thread title?

Hell I don' t know I guess to draw you out lol I was tired when I made this post

I love that spirit! Loving a game despite the fact that you never win is one of the best signs that it' s really fun.

I' ll when soon enough lol I hope it is truly a great game.
< Message edited by mikayd2 -- 22 Mar 07 19:21:10 >
Nitro

RE: Euro Launchers ( Nitro ) - Mar 23, 2007 03:22

I' m looking forward to playing Resistance and MotorStorm with you dude. MotorStorm will be a refreshing change from tactical shooters
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 07:28

For the record, I' m irish/scottish/brittish/german/french. Basically a mix of all the typical settlers of Canada.

Dont worry, im practically every race... even 2 types of black
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 07:35

But really all Ps3 owners lets get down tonight

amish exile

You' re not kidding are you? That' s seriously hardcore dude. I take it you' re not on good terms with your family then.
Nitro

RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 08:18
Hahahaha!

Evil Man

• Total Posts : 1441
RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 10:46
The only good thing to come out of Europe is Slick Rick.
mastachefbkw

• Total Posts : 3793
RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 11:12

The only good thing to come out of Europe is Slick Rick.

Oh my tehhhh sighzorzzzzzzzzzzzz
Phoenix|Slash

• Total Posts : 134
RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 23, 2007 22:32
PSN ID Phoenix|Slash

add me if ya' s like all' s i got' s is motorstorm for now...
Dagashi

RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 24, 2007 03:00
My PSN id is - Dagashi

AS a side note, they added background downloading as part of a " download management" bit they added to the latest Firmware. I knew a few of you guys were concerned about that. Should make DL' ing Tekken and Flow more enjoyable.
Eddie_the_Hated

• Total Posts : 8015
RE: Euro Launchers ( Madjick) - Mar 24, 2007 03:38

AS a side note, they added background downloading as part of a " download management" bit they added to the latest Firmware. I knew a few of you guys were concerned about that. Should make DL' ing Tekken and Flow more enjoyable.

Very cool, at least they' re on the ball with their updates.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll