Forum Navigation
Welcome to Kikizo's Forum Archives. Login and user functionality is no longer available -- this is now a permanent archive of forum content.

Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 More Interested in the PS3
lotusson

• Total Posts : 1212
More Interested in the PS3 - Aug 02, 2005 15:01
Granted the PS3 is still very much of an enigma, it is the in fact that unknown element that is drawing me to it. No doubt I have my 360 pre-ordered, but I' m honestly not interested with the current software line up. The only game I know for sure I want (assuming it turns out to be a good game) is Emchant Arms. And worst of all that' s not even an American launch title. So that leaves me with very little to choose from at launch.

I realize there' s going to be a lot of other quality titles at launch, but none of them interest me. And quite honestly, first gen 360 appears to be heading down the same path as last gen Xbox1. Even before the massive drought which is happening now, Xbox1 had too much focus on military FPS (a genre which I most definitely don' t like).

What was missing were the games that made me get a Xbox in the first place. Games like JSRF, PDO, even Azurik. Games that were simply diffferent. Those games are hard to find now. But with the PS3 I have a very good feeling (though no actual facts ) we' ll see more games like JSRF and PDO pop up. More high quality jrpg' s and less hack and slash dungeon crawlers. More original titles that are not in any way shape or form related to military FPS' s. And just an overall more unique line up.

I know the 360 will have some great games eventually, and that' s why I still have my money on it. But I have a feeling most of my money will go to Sony this gen.

Oh, and I' ll drop Nintendo a couple dollars next gen too.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll